A lone ray of hope

Start from the beginning

He smiled.

"Can you name one hero....who was happy Rohit?? Like for real.....not for showing others....but truly happy???"

Rohit scratched his head.

"Umm.....no... i don't think...i can..."

He shook his head.

"I know you can't..... because they never let you be famous and happy.....in exchange of  fame, they snatch your freedom of being happy..."

Rohit nodded thoughtfully. He grinned.

"Do you want to know a secret??"

Rohit's eyes lit up in happiness.

"Yess....tell me...."

"I'm going to be the first.....swear it...."

"Huh....why me???"

Rohit confusingly asked. He smiled proudly

"Because.....you're the reason.....swear it....."

Rohit smiled brightly and clasped his hand.

"I swear it Vi.....till the end of the eternity, you'll always find me with you.....No matter what situation, now matter the time....I'll never leave you alone...We'll forever remain as the unbreakable ones.....even in happy times....even in dark phases.....and you'll be the first hero.....both happy and successful. It's my promise to you......"

Virat opened his eyes and gazed the dusky sky.....unknowingly smiling at this memory. One out of many unforgettable memories he shared with his bestfriend.

"Only he knows....how much He's ready giving up anything he has....just to get back those days....the happiest moments of his life....the ones he spend with his bestfriend and the ones he wants to spend irritating and  him for next 30 40 years....because he knows without those moments.....his life will be meaningless...."

When he suddenly heard the door opening. He hurriedly wiped his tears and put a smile.

"Where did you went without telling me nush, i was going to cal....."

Virat stopped, when he sensed something wrong. He turned to find Ritika and Samaira standing along with Anushka and Vamika.

"Ritsy!!"

Virat exclaimed in shock, when a visibly emotional Ritika went to hug him.

"I'm sorry....virat....i wish i could have done anything ...I'm sorry..I'm sorry....."

"Ritsy......wh...what's wrong???"

Virat asked in a fearful tone. But Ritika kept sobbing. Virat looked up at Anushka, her cheeks were tear strained. She looked down at Samaira.

"Sammy boo....can you please take Vami with you to her room??"

Samaira nodded and took Vamika's hand to lead her towards her room.

"Nush.....Rits....please tell me....what happened?? What's wrong??"

Virat asked in a worried tone. Anushka inhaled deeply and began to narrate the whole thing. Virat's eyes widened, when he heard all these.

"Wh...what?? Rohit said all these??"

"I too can't believe that my Ro said all these, Virat....but it's truth. I...i don't know what to do now!! But...I don't want to go back there Virat, Nush...i can't....after what happened today....i can't face him...my heart will...my heart wouldn't be able to....i can't nush, Virat....i just can't....."