XIX*

"when are you gonna cuff her" Druski asked.

"She acts like she wants me to but curves me
every single time I try to get her." Chris said.

"She is stubborn but put yourself in her shoes you are not a relationship typa guy"  king said to chris who frowned.

"Who's side on you on man?" Chris asked him.

"Chill. I'm on nobody side man I know you serious about her, and what she did tonight was wrong I already told her that she knows how I feel." King responded.

"I like her, finally a girl that makes my guy struggle for real." Druski said before laughing. making chris rolled his eyes.

"look all I'm sayin is that she is right to take her time." King added.

...

We all went back to King house where we were all staying for Mar birthday coming up.
They were all in the living room chatting everybody was getting ready for bed.

"we out good night y'all" Mar said following king upstairs.

"good night." we all said in unison.

A couple minutes went by druski, justin and I were the only one still up. We were talking in the kitchen when we saw Chris heading to the backyard alone.

"Just go over there." Justin said

"I don't think he wants me to." I said.

"Girl put that pride on the side and go talk to him." Druski added.

...

"Sevyn just go to sleep you drunk." He said quietly.

"I am not. I only had 4 shots."

I actually wasn't even close to that. I think he was making excuses for me to leave.
I just looked down at him who was sitting on some stairs rolling a blunt, barely acknowledging my presence. Which was pretty upsetting.

"you had a lot of fun tonight didn't you ?"

He chuckled and didn't even answer me.

"did I said sum funny?"

"no, you are." He said without looking my way.

"How so ?" I asked him.

He looked at me for a minute before speaking.

"never mind u right.. I had a great night" he sighed getting up to leave.

"where are you going ? I'm trying to talk to you." I said stopping him by putting my hand on his arm.

"Sevyn im not doing this."

"you were filrting with her right in front of me how were you expecting me to react of course Im mad."

"It wasn't-"

"she was literally throwing herself at you !" I shouted all in his face.