"Sorry to disturb you, sir, may I know where are you?" I asked, gaining a grip because running wasn't an option for me, numerous ideas were running through my mind for a reason for my presence here but first I had to find him.

"That's none of your business so get out right away before I call security"

"Okies, be ready to face a billion rupees loss" I tried to act nonchalant & pretend to leave.

"What is it?" His voice grew more frustrated.
"The London project file you made me redo thrice yesterday, I found a loophole which is harmful to your company's benefits & the pride," It wasn't a lie, I did find out & that's why I sent David there because the Devil was too busy to receive my calls.

The black wall in front of me parted leaving me in shell shock & got a glimpse of him, it was surprising to me why he loves black so much, there he was standing his back facing me on the balcony, Black dress shirt & black dress pants, his hairs disheveled. I was so busy admiring his glory that I didn't realize I walked there & was standing right behind him.

I took a few steps back to maintain the distance & started explaining to him about the situation.

"You weren't answering our call so David himself went to London to sort out the issue" He listened intently till I finished.

"Now speak up the real reason, you could have called" I didn't miss the mock he intended.

"You weren't picking up our calls & I don't desire to face your wrath unnecessarily" Sarcasm laced my words, I folded my hands in front, daring him to deny the obvious.

"Your work is done, leave" Rude.

I was about to state the real reason when the glass from his hand fell.

"Mr. Williams, are you alright" I rushed beside him, he was gripping the railing tightly at first then it started to loosen up.

I supported him immediately before he could fall & hurt himself with broken glass. Partially supporting his weight on me I walked us to the nearby couch & laid him on it. I gently shook him a bit, he was half-conscious. I checked his pulse which was normal. I called James to know whether he had eaten anything because I observed he was highly ignorant of his food in the past month.

James assured me that it must be due to the high consumption of alcohol.

I sighed in relief & went towards the kitchen to get some water to keep him hydrated.

After making him drink some water with the utmost effort I shifted him to one of the bedrooms. It was a tedious task, but I accomplished it, I don't know how but it sure left me breathless.

After tucking him under the duvet, I sat on the couch in the room to catch some breath. I made myself comfortable & scrolled my social apps for some time, which made me drowsy & I dozed off in a sitting posture.

"Dad stop, mom needs you," I was woken up alarmed by Mr. Williams's screaming plea. I hurriedly went towards his bed and saw him shaking & sweating profusely. I was in a dilemma of what to do to calm him down. I decided to use the trick I follow for my bunny, as it won't wake him up, indirectly I'll be also saved from the devil's wrath.

"Hey, it's just a bad dream, calm down, everything will be fine, just relax" I whispered soothing words, holding his hands in my hands & drawing the circles on the back.

Eventually, his grip on my hands tightened & he started to calm down, I slowly tried to break loose from his hold but it got stronger. I managed to free my right hand but the left one remained in his iron grip. I let it be like that & sat down beside his bed on the floor so his hands would be in a comfortable position to sleep.