1.

Nicole's pov...

"For God's sake Nikky stop pacing around..." Em begged me getting irked, "It's not gonna solve any of your troubles..."

"I'm trying Em, I'm trying to get calm & I'll eventually... I'll find out something soon, you tell how's your time with Richie?" I inquired entering in the kitchen which was separated by a half return wall giving clear view of living room to prepare the breakfast....

"Speak of the Devil...." She exclaimed with mixed emotions which were difficult to discern which was more....

"Good morning Bunny...." I picked my nephew entering in living room, "Did you sleep well?" He was looking so cute like a bunny in his nightdress.

"Hmm, I slept very well Coco. Your Hot
Choco really has magic." He chirped pecking my both cheeks.

He then went to Em who was still resting on the sofa after coming from her night shift, he climbed up on her lap, he pecked her cheeks as well.

"Hey Devil, Morning" She sat up nursing him on lap, "Why so buttering early morning?" She asked him suspiciously....

"Yesterday I-I troubled you a lot that's why I'm sorry" He answered innocently making puppy eyes....

"Aww.... My Bitsy-boo you never upset me, not at all.... I enjoy playing with you, don't be sorry"

"Really?" His eyes sparkled with delight.

"Yep...." She started tickling him, he did reciprocate the same....

Richie was as mischievous as he can be calm, jolly & adventurous. Sometimes he had shown some tantrum yet would behave mature than his years....

"Let's get you ready, we're going for shopping today." I announced making him squeal with joy, "Em you too go & fresh up"

Emily has been always a great help for babysitting Richie since I commenced working in Williams industries as CEO's personal secretary, which have been a great deal for me to earn a sufficient amount for Richie's better future.

Working at night in the bar Emily babysit Richie for the whole day till I arrive in the evening. We were riding through the same struggles of life to endure without any support, which lead us to become moral support & family for each other.

Inhabiting the 2 storey house in NYC our happy, settled world was the grace of God for me after the demise of my parents.

Everything seems well now than the days, I dreaded to endure, I oath to make it even better than it went in the past....

I was optimistic for what I decided until yesterday Mia mam, announced her retirement as a CEO & tomorrow there is a party in the Williams villa for the same. She'll be foretelling about the future CEO & its obvious that Mr. Arrogant would be getting hold of the whole industry. He is going to terminate all the old employees and bring his own squad as per the announcement.

I just can't let that happen.

I Have to find some way to halt it. There are many lives, depending upon Williams industry.

According to my studies, he owns his own business settled at a real young age, which was impressive & inspiring too. He's a most eligible bachelor of NYC currently, with tag of Mr. Arrogant due to his popular ways of handling his deals.

I never came across him in person, but reading articles about him told me more, yet I'm not sure if all things stated by the media were true or rumors. My instinct didn't give me acceptance to do so.

Acknowledging so many facts & theories my anxiety was keeping me at extreme peace!!!don't miss the sarcasm though

***

My cell buzzed flashing Mia Mam's name,
"Good morning Mia," I greeted her

"Morning Nic.... I trust you're enjoying the Saturday morning, I called you for asking help only if you're free?" She was always polite to her employees & to others as well....

"Of course I'm free Mia, how can I assist you?" I uttered a white lie....

My biggest strength of not saying 'No' to anyone!!!

"Dear, you know that tomorrow's gala dinner, I kept organizers for it, but I want someone loyal of Williams to look on over the arrangements, I can't trust anyone else than you. Just render a visit in the evening to check out everything so I can sleep well today...."

"Sure, I'll be there as soon as possible" I reassured her....

"Thank you so much Dear for considering this short time request, see you in the evening. Good day...."

"Have a nice day Mia"

Mia mam always treated me like a family member leading to some rivalry between me & few office staff....

"Cocoooo...." Bunny shouted from the bathroom....

"Coming baby"

Bathing Bunny was always a tedious job due to his unending list of questions which were very simple yet difficult for me to answer them as with every given answer he'll raise one more question.
He was only 5 yr being too smart for his age was making it difficult for me to wield him.

"Coco when will you tell me about the Hot Choco's magic?" He looked so cute while whining which always make me chortle.

"It's a secret munchkin, you'll come to know when you'll be big like me." He stomped his foot getting irked like always.

"When I'll get big then?"

"Very soon munchkin, now get in the dining room, Emmy aunt is waiting for breakfast with you" I made him ready for our weekend outing....

As he exited the room, I went in for a quick shower so that I can finish all the tasks of the day.

Getting into a denim & comfy hoodie I pulled my hair in a messy bun so that I won't be disturbed by them during the shopping & evening work, while applying skin moisturizer & lip gloss "Nikkyyy.... Cocoooo.... Get fast..." I heard both of them shouting from the porch.

"Coming" I yelled back. Taking all the necessary things in my bag I made my way out locking the door behind.

***
First chap done, I guess we all know first 2-3 chaps feel off, but hopefully as we proceed you'll enjoy it all...

So our Female Lead is Ms. Nicole Davis, any thoughts about her character?

If you're looking forward to this story do vote, comment & share.💜

Your favorite BTS song or any other songs that you would like to recommend others?💜