Ofcourse Lisa has such beautiful and expensive car when her father is non other than one of the richest businessman holding numbers of hotels and restaurants.

Walking inside Lisa's beautiful, big house Jisoo comfortably sit on Lisa's bed while Lisa went in her huge closest to search dresses which she like to wear today to meet her long time friend Taehyung and Jungkook...and don't forget he is her crush as well.

" Which one will look good " Lisa ask placing five beautiful yet quite extravagant dresses infront of jisoo who chuckles at her friend over excitement.

" Liz, are you attending some wedding function, they aren't too much...just wear some simple outfit...Why don't you wear that red Polka dotted dress or that yellow plain off shoulder one " Jisoo suggest taking both dresses from Lisa closet, she's very well aware of Lisa settings and arrangement as many time she help her to clean her huge room.

After Jisoo's suggestion on what to wear, lisa got ready wearing beautiful red Polka dotted dress, looking beautiful and cute as ever.

Everyone greets each other after long period of time nearly ten years. Lisa's family and Kim's family members where having friendly chat, ofcourse when they are long time friends. Lisa's father and twins Taehyung's and Jungkook's father where school time friends, so it is genuine they are close and friendly.

" So Taehyung and Jungkook... how was life in California." Mr. Manoban ask his friend's son's, Taehyung the eldest one shrugged lightly like there's nothing so different.

" There's nothing new, as usual clubbing and partying and now here I'm starting new journey as CEO of KIM'S skyscrapers in Korea's branch...is there anything which changes" he muttered sneeringly leading Mr. and Mrs. Kim chuckles awkwardly.

" Let it be... there's nothing to talk about California...tell me something about your business, how's it's going." Mr. Kim ask his best friend who reply casually about his work while Mrs. Manoban and Mrs. Kim had there ladies chit chat.

" How are you Lisa, it's been so long " jungkook ask showing his sweet smile leading lisa too smile back.

" Yeah...It's been so so long, ten years...we are meeting after ten years, you have become more handsome, but I guess Taehyung oppa is more handsome " she tease him leading him to pout cutely.

" You still not change, always taking hyung's side " He muttered leading both to chuckles.....