I

The Hack drivers rid their blocks back to the house. The sun was drowning through the west, its orange impression reflected through the pound. The flock of birds made different patterns in the emerald sky, leaving vibrancy yet a soothing sound of creep.

But instead of showing interest in these, I minded myself for searching my antique piece in Devipur.

I was walking through the lanes that were still reminding me of my previous visit. Things in life are a tangled web conundrum.

It's really strange, right? The one whose name, I didn't know a week ago. For that girl, I am looking for here there like she's my everything.

And my everything, whom I gave my heart, became nothing more than a mere friend to me.

Leave that, first I have to find her.
I have to find out my 'Zimmedari'.

I was feeling a bit tired, so took shelter against a huge tamarind tree.

The chime of my dearest's anklets was ringing in my ears. She smiley-talked to me today, it felt like ages. She is so innocent like a flower. My heart beat... Saudamini, My Mini.

I yearned to see the smile on her face. But I am also the cause of her tears. She was so happy, but I snatched all her happiness.

While promising about dreams, I made everything a dream for her.

Ouch! Who the hell threw these?
I looked at the brownstone, no, it seems like tamarind which dropped from heaven. Some girls stood near me, gathering their palms together like God is going to reward them with something too.

Still, the sounds of anklets
are vibing in my ears.
Argh! Cool down Anirudh, you can't behave neigh this.

Another Bunch of Tamarind banged onto my head. Frustratingly, I glanced up.

My eyebrows reached up to my hairline.

Oh my goodness.

"What are you doing there?" I yelled at her.

"Eating Imlie... Do you also want ?" She offered (screaming) slaying her red painted tiny feet with Alta, adorned with chiming anklets in the air. Sucking Tamarind with delight while relaxing at the branch of the tree.

"Bondita give us too... As you got married, I didn't eat tamarind. Maa doesn't allow me to climb the tree" The girl beside me told her.

"Everyone doesn't have that talent to climb trees like me that's why," Bondita said proudly like she was going to achieve a gold medal.
Of course, Lady Tarzan.

"You are only giving to your husband" The girl complained.

"Ohho! I'm throwing but every time it lands on my Patibabu's head... What can I do? It seems like they are in love with him." Her words were chirpy yet irritating, I frowned annoyed with all this drama.

"Will you come down or not? I was looking here there for you, and you here are enjoying Tamarind while climbing on trees. You can get hurt. Get down" I shouted at her.

Bondita threw a bunch of Tamarind in the girl's hand. While pouting, she started muttering something. (All time hot head), I wasn't able to understand her words.

"Move aside or I will jump on you.
Then don't say that I didn't warn" She screamed from the tree while in a jumping posture.

"Don't jump, you would get wound. Let me come" I rushed to climb the tree when a girl near me interrupted me. "She is an expert... don't worry. Let's enjoy her stunt" She said to me whilst I furrowed sarcastically.