e x t e n d e d e p i l o g u e

Start from the beginning

"See, that's the problem with you guys. It didn't even take you a couple of minutes to find some new option and then you call yourself committed. I have no interest in talking someone as low and pathetic as you..." She finished and turned around.

Shivansh shook his head. "You are getting me wrong. I haven't broken up with her," he said. She moved around to face him again. This time she held expressions that could have killed Shivansh if they could.

He looked down and adjusted his specs. "You look so naive and innocent but are you really? You are even more pathetic than I thought. I mean..." She said and folded her arms over her chest as she tilted her head slightly and looked at him.

"You got one girl and you are approaching another? That means you are clearly cheating on her," she said and raised her eyebrows when he looked up at her while being startled.

"No..." He was saying but he felt a grip on his hand and looked aside.

Aayrah pressed a smile at the girl and looked at Shivansh. "Don't worry. He just wanted to make me feel jealous. He wanted to let me understand how it feels when your partner ignores you for longer," she said and sighed deeply.

"I am glad to know your views but don't worry. He is all mine and I'm not letting him go anywhere," she said and smiled again while looking at Shivansh.

She moved her hand around his arm and pulled him closer. "I am sorry for being busy over the call but don't even think of doing this again. I'm an insecure girl and you know that well," she said and pouted.

Shivansh sighed deeply and nodded with a small smile. "I'm sorry too," he said and looked at the girl whose face still held a plain expression.

"I am sorry, ma'am," he said and adjusted his specs again. She scoffed loudly and looked away.

"Ma'am? What are you?" She asked and gritted her teeth. Aayrah stepped between and pressed a smile. "No need to get offended. He uses honorifics for everyone and not just you. So no need to feel offended," she said.

The girl rolled her eyes and looked away after folding her arms over the chest. "Go away. You both are making me sick," she murmured and walked inside the crowd after pushing a few people away.

Aayrah sighed deeply and faces Shivansh again. He looked at her awkwardly. She pressed a smile and shook her head. "You can't do this flirting thing. So don't even try again," she said and gritted her teeth before looking into the crowd.

"I wish I could have pulled her hairs and wiped that arrogance from her face," she murmured. Shivansh chuckled lightly.

"I was wrong this time and what she did was justified," he said. Aayrah sighed and shrugged.

"I still don't approve. She could have acted better when she got to know the reason," she said and frowned.

Shivansh laughed and shrugged. "Who cares, Aayrah. Let her be. She might have her reasons for acting cold," he said.

Aayrah groaned and looked at him with a pout. "I called one of my friends here," she said. He widened his eyes but she continued before he could say anything.

"You were ignoring me and I felt irritated. Besides he had been asking me to meet him as he has come to India after a long time. We needed to catch up but I kept moving the plan ahead," she said and pressed a smile.

"But he is good and you can meet him. I mean I got to know him in college," she said further. He rolled his eyes and looked away.

"Did your ex-boyfriend know him?" He asked. Aayrah sighed and shrugged while looking away.