About an hour and a half pass, and it's 4:30. I get out of bed and go to my closet to pick out what I'll be wearing tonight. Settling on a brown crop top, a ribbed pencil skirt, cream sandals, and a black purse, I lay them on the island in my closet.

When I'm done bathing, I wash my face and brush my teeth

When I'm done bathing, I wash my face and brush my teeth. Opening the bathroom door, I notice that the others are awake. They're on their phones. I go over and sit on my vanity chair and start doing my skincare and makeup routine.

Yea sure. Makeup being some concealer, mascara, and lip gloss. You suck.

Shut up.

"So, what do you guys have planned?" Xile asks me, I look at her through the mirror, "I have no idea, he said it was a surprise." I respond.

"We'll be up waiting for when you get back," Zayn says.

I shake my head and grab the tv remote putting on My Little Pony. When I'm done with my face, I start doing my hair. With my hair already being blow-dried from last night, I put it in a claw clip at the back of my head, leaving tendrils to fall down the sides of my face.

Getting up from my vanity I go into my closet and put on my clothes. Opening my jewelry and accessory drawer, I grab a pair of small gold hoop earrings and black glasses. Putting my necessities into my purse, I close the closet door, and as I'm putting on my shoes my phone rings. As expected, it's Grey.

I answer, "Hey Angel, I'm downstairs and about to come up." He says, "You don't need to, I'll meet you downstairs." I hang up and kiss my family goodbye.

On my way down the elevator, my hands are trembling, my anxiety through the roof. The elevator stops and there he is, standing in all his glory. His eyes meet mine and I instantly start blushing. When we meet each other in the middle he holds me closely and kisses me.

"Hi, beautiful."

"Hi, handsome."

"Shall we?"

"We shall," I respond holding his hand.

We walk out and he opens his car door for me, I get in and wait for him as he does the same on his side. Once he's in, he rubs his thumb over my cheek. I smile at his simple yet soothing touch.

"So, will you tell me where we're going?" I ask curiously.

"You'll see when we get there, play some music and sit tight. We'll be there soon." He responds.

I roll my eyes and connect to the Bluetooth reluctantly. My reggaeton playlist plays on shuffle, surprisingly he knows all the words and sings along with me.

I turn the music down and ask, "You speak Spanish? You told me you were Italian."

He chuckles, "I am Italian, and I do speak Spanish. I speak seven languages, English, Italian, Spanish, French, Arabic, Turkish and Russian. I was homeschooled and had tutors for each one."