New Friend Or Rival

Start from the beginning

As Shauna listen what Paul said her face was so red that it could rival a tomato and she looked away which ash noticed.  Whereas the girls were jealous and the guys were chuckling at Ash's luck. But as for ash.......

"Ok.....what happened Shauna he just called me your boyfriend. Nothing else." He said to Shauna. Everyone looked at him with wide eyes.

"D-do you even know what is a boyfriend ash" Asked Trevor as they all knew he was dense.

"Yes i know" he said only to make girls look they are going to go insane. As they had given some hints to him but he never notice. " Boyfriend of a girl is a boy who is her ..

......friend" he said and at this everyone including Paul ,the person, author and the readers   fall back anime style.

'Out of all boys why is HE SO DENSE!!!!!!!' the girls thought.

"Okay then let's meet after school at the battlefield. " Paul said as he walked away.

" Okay " ash replied.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

"This is a 4vs4 battle between Ash and Paul. If both Pokemon of a trainer are unable to battle other trainer will win so please send out your Pokemon." As the referee the students started crowding to witness one more battle between strong trainers.

" Okay Ursaring stand for the battle" Paul said as he throw the ball.

"Okay  then Zoroark I choose you" ash said while throwing the Pokeball.

The light died down and a Urasaring and a Zoroark was standing there but the Zoroark was Shiny more intimidating.

"Battle begin"

"Battle begin"

Paul: Use hammer arm.

Ash: dodge

Zoroark easily dodge the attack by jumping to the side.

'Ursaring are usually powerful but lack in something that we have much........speed'

Paul- use shadow claw.

Ursaring charged in with shadow claw which hit perfectly but Zoroark was fine because of being a dark type.

Ash: Use dark pulse .

The crowd and teachers were surprised at Zoroark speed and teachers were impressed as ash is using Ursaring low speed as an advantage.

Zoroark dashed towards his opponent in much speed and then jumped over his head to shoot the attack.

Paul: dodge it.

But no luck the dark pulse hit fare and square and Urasaring was on ground still able to battle but was breathing heavily.