CHAPTER-36

Enjoy..♥

================================

(In last Jian min spoke, "Yibo is very capable and suitable as husband for any girl or boy. My zhan is indeed very lucky to win his heart. But I need to talk with him first I hope you will understand.zhan need time for thinking about this. "

Zhan get it all in start that his dad and brother know everything when cerman le start this all. Coz of course Zhou Cheng is not in those person who can control there feeling when it's come on their family.but now Cheng is controlling himself. Zhan can clearly see burning fire in Cheng's eyes.

And his dad will never listen this bullshit if it's not for yibo doing something. Zhan believe yibo might threaten his dad for this as he do with him.

" But why zhan need time for thinking. As yibo said they love each other. It's not like we are forcing them in arrenge marriage. Cerman le asked. Now she was confused.)

~~~

"It's not like that. Of Course He Love Yibo. But things are not same as before. People will think we are doing this marriage to save my reputation or worse they can even gossip that Zhan seduce yibo for this so he can help me. "Lu jian min said and sigh.

"Yes.Zhan need time for all this. Hope you didn't get offend by my dad's words. It just we can't stop Ourself if someone do or say anything to him." Cheng said politely well.. He try tho.

" They are right cerman..media is everywhere and they just need small thread to make a breaking news. So please let him think First."Shen hai said.

"I'll do everything to make sure nothing like uncle said happen. But still zhan baby if you want time to think then take it. I'll wait for you. " Yibo said calmly after being this quite.

"You're right I never thought like this. I was so happy for my yibo that I just forget to think about situation. Zhan dear please take your time ok?? We are waiting for good news." Cerman le said.

Zhan just nod his head. And sarman change topic eventually.

So did you do any Celebration on your graduation day with your friends.. Jian min how bad father you are..you did not even throw a party on his graduation.!"she talk and pretend to be serious.

"I urg but he disagree with that so we do family dinner and go out for picnic as he love to do. " Jian min said and shook his head.

"Yeah okay. but I really want to celebrate..you know what, I want to do grand celebration if zhan said yes to this marriage we will throw a big party to celebrate his graduation and their marriage. " Cerman le said excitedly.

They all node in agreement. Zhan was feeling really suffocated there.he want to go out but yibo was signalled him to sit quite and be sweet. He stare at zhan from start to till now. Yibo's eyes were pinned on zhan.

After that no one speak about that topic. After finishing dinner wang family left. As they left.zhan run to his room. When xuan lu was about to run after him jian min stop her and said

"It's quite late. Go and get some rest. Don't ask anything I'll tell everything you two ( crystal Zhang and xuan lu) for now don't disturb zhan he need is tired and need to rest. "

With that he drag crystal with him who was about to say something. Xuan lu and cheng too left from there. One were confused and one were verse to cry in frustration and anger.