CHAPTER-13

Enjoy..♥

================================

***Next day***

***In wang university***

"Zhan when we're going amusement park"lusi asked.

"Umm..tomorrow?" Zhan said and look at his friends if they have any problem.

"Yeyy..Ok..we can go tomorrow and if you two monkeys want to come you have to treat us don't forget."lusi said and grin

"Yeahh!! " They both yubin and jili in frustration..

Hahahha....

"Today I'm going to stay in your apartment" Lusi declares

"Hah..Don't want to be late..Hmm??" Jili said and raised his eyebrow..

"Yah... I think too..is zhna is alarm clock or what..?!!" Yubin said and and act like he is thinking

"Shut up...!"lusi Snirked and turn her head..

They all laugh at her and leave for class..

~•~•~

***Next day***

" Are you ready lusi?let's go now baby or we will be late. " Zhan said while looking at watch in his hand.

(Zhan's outfit)

(Zhan's outfit)

"Coming.. " Lusi shout and after 10 minutes finally come out from room..

"How am I looking?!.." She asked.

(Lusi's outfit)

(Lusi's outfit)

Zhan look at her head to toe and said..

"Beautiful like always..." Zhan said and smile and lusi blush..

They left from apartment..

~•~•~

***In amusement park***

It was now 11 am.Zhan and lusi just arrived at the amusement park.They looked for familiar figures in the crowd.They scanned the crowd. It was not hard for zhan since he himself was taller than others but still here can't find them.

"Ah..when can we find them? " Lusi mumble.

Zhan took out his phone and was about to call jili when he felt something holding his left arm. He turned around and was relief when he saw jili.

"I was about to call you, good thing you guys found us first "zhan smiled.

"Let's go.."--lusi shout happily and they left...

Zhan and lusi bought tickets for their rest of the day activities...

"So, how many rides? "Yubin asked..

Rotor, carousel, log rides, haunted Mansion, bumper cars, ferries wheels.. Etc.. -lusi said.

"What ride should we ride first? "Zhan asked.

" The rotor "lusi smirked while yubin paled.. Zhan and jili was in their natural smile.

~•~•~

The result was quite chaotic lusi who was the confident one..ended up throwing up the food she ate in morning while yubin was laughed at lusi..and end also end with throwing up.. Soon followed lusi to the trash bin while zhan and jili was the only soothing by rubbing their back and buying them water.

"Haist, remind me not to ride that one again" Lusi said and yubin nodded.
.
.
.
.

~•~•~

***Time skipped***

After enjoying all rides mentioned by lusi..they come to icecream stall.

"Now..I'm tired.." Yubin said and lusi huffed.

"I don't care.. Still you've to treat us.."lusi said.

"It's ok darling..I'm too tired. We will take our treat from them any other day"zhan said and lusi pout.

"I'm going to restroom.i'll be in minute.."saying lusi left and zhan looked at her vanishing figure..

(They wait for her but she never come..zhan was feeling anxiety and both of his friends was feeling frustrated)

"It's almost 10 minutes..why she is taking this much time?!call her.." Jili said.

"Mnn"..zhan called lusi but her phone was switched off.. Zhan got tensed.

"Guys..you can go.. I will search for her.."Zhan said to them.

"No.we will wait for her here..if she comes I'll call you..lusi is our best friend too..we can't just left when someone between us is missing..we will wait.."Jili declares and zhan left after giving them small smile.

It's become 15 minutes but zhan can't find lusi anywhere around restroom..now fear was clear to seen in his brown eyes.

when he was about turned to left he bump on someone..

"Ohh My...What a coincidence we meet again!! "He heard familiar at deep voice...

================================================================

Rate, comment and share..❤