CHAPTER-10

Enjoy.. ♥

================================

***Unknown place***

Zhan was on someone's bed. he slowly start to get his consciousness...He can feel he is not alone in that place someone is standing in distance from him.

When zhan try to open his eyes he come to know that he is blind fold. When he try to move he can feel his hands and legs are tied to bed.

He was trying his best to free himself but a dark, deep manly voice stop him..

"Don't act like fool.You too know even you try free yourself like this for lifetime you still can't free yourself without anyone's help, So stop this."

Zhan can feels shivers into his spine.With his trembling voice he dare to ask question to the person who was standing in front of him.

"W-who are you? What you want??"

"Who am I,it's not important. And what I want is.."That man walk toward zhan and whisper in his ear in husky voice..

" YOU.. "

"A-re you kidding.!! I-I'm not any kind of t-Thing..that you can get"Zhan said in shaking voice.

"I know but still you're going to be MINE.No.No..You're Mine from starting."

"Why are you doing this leave me. I'm not yours.leave me right now.. " Zhan again said now his voice was cracking.

"Never.. "

Then hear;I'm not yours. I'm not a gay nor anything. I have girlfriend who I love so much. So leave me and stop this Bullshit. Zhan said that to the man who was now sitting beside him..

"You can't love anyone else.You are mine.You don't have rights to fall in love with anyone.You.are.mine. Mine.Mine.OLNY MINE"

That my said furiously and get up from bed and throw something on floor.. Hearing crash sound on floor zhan start to panic..

"I will make you Mine. I will do everything to make you mine. I will never late you go from here then what will you do? What will your so called girlfriend will do stop me from getting you??.. Nothing you can't do anything.."That man said and start to laugh abnormally.

Hearing all this zhan's mind gone blank. he too didn't know what can have do to save himself from this type situation.

He come back in reality when he feels something on his neck that man was sucking his neck. He don't know what to do then something come to his mind and he said that without thinking twice.

"You can kidnapped me because..I was not prepared for this. You are just getting advantage of this so called situation.. Even you do this all things. What you think doing this all you will get my love then hear;I.will.never.love.you..NEVER." Zhan shout.

For second that man stop from doing what he was doing then he stood up..zhan can't see how face but still can feel the darken aura in room.

After 2 minutes that man start to clap then he said..

"Is that so, then let me free you this time. You can do what ever you want to do to stop me getting you. I will do everything to make you mine even I can...Kill people for making you mine bunny.. Zhan's mind stop working.. That man continue..

I thought to make you mine in simple way but after hearing you I change my mind so, let's play a game between you and me.if you win you will have your friends, family and the so called girlfriend by your side for lifetime, and if I win you have to be mine. You have to leave your so called loved peoples and have to come to me. He stop and Zhan can feel fear developing in his heart.. Man again started..

This time I dragged you to me but next time you will come to me willingly or unwillingly it will be your choice.you can't get anyone else help in this game.don't even think to cheating..see you soon MY bunny. " With that he stop talking and start laughing like lunatic.

In his voice there was no emotions..zhan can feel his voice cold as ice and hard as stone..the laugh was filled with mockery..

Zhan was still processing all in his mind what the strange man said he even don't get chance to say anything when again something that man inject in him and he paasout.

================================

Rate, comment and share if you like chapter and story.. ♥(if you want update soon..😜)