Gu Yanqing coaxed distressedly, "Baby don't cry or cry, master is gentle~" The

secretary drove Shen Na to a nearby hospital and waited for the doctor after registering.

Gu Yanming suddenly appeared in the corridor. He was supporting an old grandmother with a broken arm from the consultation room.

Even in the face of the shabby old man, he still had a gentle and caring smile on his face, and he supported the old man kindly without any disdain.

He was tall and handsome, wearing a pair of metal-rimmed glasses to appear gentle and polite.

Looking at it this way, it is like a gentle and handsome doctor who came out of a novel to save lives and heal wounds.

The secretary was almost heartbroken when he saw it.

Not only her, but Gu Yanming immediately attracted the attention of many people in the corridor as soon as he appeared.

Such a handsome doctor is eye-catching anywhere.

Shen Na naturally saw it too. In order to chase after Gu Yanming, whom Gu Yanqing knew, she despised him very much in her heart. She felt that he was just an insignificant adopted son of the Gu family. What's the use, nothing to do.

"Gu Yanming" Shen Na raised her hand to greet Gu Yanming, her tone was a little cold and arrogant, not like calling her brother intimately when she treated Gu Yanqing.

She usually disdains Gu Yanming, but calling him now, she just wants him to help, to see if she can get a line to see a doctor earlier.

Gu Yanming saw Shen Na with a broken nose, and Gu Yanqing's secretary beside Shen Na, and guessed what happened.

With a friendly smile on his face, he walked towards them.

"Why are you here, yo, what's wrong with your nose, Shen Na?"

Shen Na's pretty face collapsed, "Don't talk about it, it's all that damn cat that dares to bite me, hum!"

Gu Yanming looked Glancing at Gu Yanqing's secretary, he smiled and said, "Last time the little milk cat bit me too, but it was on the leg. You bit on the nose, it's a bit serious."

Hearing that Gu Yanming was also bitten, Shen Na felt even more angry, "This stinky cat is a bad cat, it likes to bite people so much, why does brother Yanqing keep him by his side? I was bitten just now, brother Yanqing. He's still protecting this stinky cat!"

Gu Yanming smiled helplessly, "Maybe Yanqing likes this little cat too much, so he's spoiled."

The secretary on the side frowned, she hated Shen Na , I originally saw that the little milk cat bit the woman Shen Na, but she was gloating at the misfortune.

But I heard that Gu Yanming was also bitten by the little milk cat, and instantly felt that the little milk cat was no longer cute, it was a bad cat.

Gu Yanming observed the change in the secretary's expression, and there was a faint smile on the corner of his mouth.

"Forget it, let's not talk about that stinky cat, it's bad luck." Shen Na looked a little frustrated, "Can you let me jump in the queue to see a doctor earlier, there are too many patients in this hospital, and I'm worried if we don't treat the wound if we wait any longer. There will be scars."

"I don't think it's okay to jump in line, it's a violation of the hospital's regulations." Gu Yanming said, "But I can also see you. I'm not taking a break now, so go to my place and show you."

Shen Na and the secretary followed . Gu Yanming went upstairs to his research clinic. Gu Yanming carefully checked the wound on her nose, then gave her an injection and carefully treated the wound.

Shen Na said that she was thirsty, so the secretary went to buy her something to drink.

Only Gu Yanming and Shen Na were left in the clinic.

Gu Yanming smiled and pretended to have no intention of saying, "But Ah Qing really likes cats, and even looking for a boyfriend, he has to find a cute boy with cat ears."

Shen Na was instantly surprised when she heard this. Mouth "What! Brother Yanqing likes men?"

She always felt that Gu Yanqing was just too cold and cold-hearted and had never been in a relationship, so she kept rejecting her, so she kept insisting, and believed that one day she would be able to Conquer Gu Yanqing.

But she never expected that Gu Yanqing rejected her because she liked men.

Gu Yanming pretended that he accidentally said something wrong, with a panicked look on his face.

"No, Shen Na, don't think too much, Aqing..." Then he sighed with a look that couldn't go on, "It's all my fault, Nana, don't tell anyone about this, don't I told Ah Qing that it was Ah Qing's secret, and I discovered it by accident."