「𝐒𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥 ⁑ I」

"I've known you
for awhile now,
satoru."

༻𖥸༺

it was midnight, and y/n sat in her room.

she was practicing her calligraphy. it was something she enjoyed, but the downside was the fact she had to wear her glasses in order to do so.

"the l/n clan. a clan most known for their hidden secrets, strict rules, and curse techniques."

she skillfully moved her hand along the scroll as she read from the book about her clan. it was written by her great-great-great-grandfather. it was to help the clan in future generations.

though... all it did was entrap her in her home without a single thought of being able to see the world.

"...they also have nothing to offer to the sorcerer world besides an heir that will inherit the clans technique. and if failed to do so, they must be executed by the head of the clan."

she stopped reading aloud when she had the sudden feeling someone else was there with her.

"father?" at first she wasn't expecting anything back, however, she heard the person speak up.

"if you want to call me that I guess you can. though, I don't like it used that way... maybe it can be said a bi-" a book was thrown his way when she became flustered.

"satoru.. what are you doing here? aren't you to be needed somewhere else?"

"oh but I am! I'm just a hallucination that you're imagining!"

"hmm, yes.. quite the pity, I prefer suguru or shoko. they are quite the... how can I say, they are quite gentler on the eyes than you are. so my hallucinations wouldn't be of you, satoru."

"oh how rude!! I risk seeing you, and you greet me like this? am I just a lowly peasant for you you obnox-"

"I'd hold back if I were you. after all, it'd be a pity to see you walking home all defeated in a match of wits and sarcasm. as well as the thought of being told you are annoying in many ways."

she placed the calligraphy brush down, a small smile present.

"well? you can sit down, the floor won't swallow you whole. it does have a type after all... and you certainly aren't its type."

she heard him lightly step forward. with that she closed the scrolls she had written on, as well as the clans book.

she then stood, only to have satoru grab them from her hands and go place them in the shelves she had.