3 - Movie Night

Today is Friday, which is when Izuku and Denki have movie nights. The couple liked to relax after a long week of school, and they found that watching movies together worked well.

Denki was on his way to his boyfriend's room, snacks in hand. Since he may have gone a little overboard, he struggled with carrying everything. Chips, candy, popcorn, and drinks for both Izuku and himself were definitely hard to carry all at once. He probably should've made more than one trip, but he was excited to spend time with his boyfriend. Sue him.

When he got to the Izuku's dorm, he heard music coming from inside. He thought he could hear his boyfriend's voice as well. After putting the snacks down, Denki opened the door. He was not prepared for what he saw.

Izuku stood on his bed, hairbrush in one hand and his phone in the other. The boy was loudly singing along with the song that was playing. Denki recognized the song, which was "Waiting On A Miracle" from Encanto. Looking closer, he saw that Izuku's eyes were closed. The boy also had tears running down his face.

Izuku opened his eyes, and it didn't take long for him to become aware of Denki's presence. Seeing that his boyfriend was there with a surprised expression on his face, he quickly stopped singing.

Izuku scrambled off the bed, turning the song off as soon as he was on the floor. He sheepishly looked at Denki, rubbing the nape of his neck with a scarred hand.

"Well, that was unexpected," Denki began.

"Haha," Izuku awkwardly said, "sorry about that."

Denki, no longer in a state of shock, went to pick up the snacks that were previously put outside the door. After getting them all back in his hands, he walked into the room and set them on Izuku's desk. Izuku walked towards the door and shut it.

Denki turned back around to his boyfriend, who was facing him again after shutting the door. "You never told me you could sing good," he complimented.

"I don't think that I do," Izuku disagreed.

"Seriously, Izu?!" Denki exclaimed in bewilderment. "You're really good at it," he insisted.

"Oh," Izuku said, blushing slightly, "thank you." Suddenly remembering the reason Denki was there, he started smiling. Since Izuku picked last Friday's movie, he asked, "So, what movie did you want to watch?"

Denki hummed in thought. "I want to watch a Spider-Man movie!" he decided.

"Ooh, good choice," Izuku praised. He got his laptop and brought it over to his bed. While Izuku worked on getting the movie ready, Denki brought the snacks near the bed. After setting them on the nightstand, he sat next to Izuku. Izuku pressed play, and the two boys got comfortable.

While the movie played, they shared food and laughed together. From the start to the end of the movie, the couple cuddled each other. They would give each other short kisses, soft and sweet.

When the movie finished, they quickly cleaned up their mess. The two boys proceeded to get ready for bed once the room was clean.

Since Denki was staying the night, both of them got into Izuku's bed. They lied down, cuddling once again. After a few minutes, Denki whispered, "Zuku, are you awake?"

Izuku opened his eyes and quietly replied, "Yeah."

"Can you sing something for me?" Denki asked, hoping his boyfriend would say yes.

"Uh, sure," Izuku agreed. He started singing a few moments later, blushing in embarrassment.

Well, I will call you darlin', and everything will be okay

'Cause I know that I am yours and you are mine

Doesn't matter anyway

In the night, we'll take a walk, it's nothin' funny

Just to talk

Put your hand in mine

You know that I want to be with you all the time

You know that I won't stop until I make you mine

Until I make you mine

Well, I have called you darlin' and I'll say it again, again

So, kiss me 'til I'm sorry, babe, that you are gone and I'm a mess

And I'll hurt you and you'll hurt me, and we'll say things we can't repeat

Put your hand in mine

You know that I want to be with you all the time

You know that I won't stop until I make you mine

Until I make you mine

You need to know

We'll take it slow

I miss you so

We'll take it slow

It's hard to feel you slipping (You need to know)

Through my fingers are so numb (We'll take it slow)

And how was I supposed to know (I miss you so)

That you were not the one?

Hearing Denki's soft snores, Izuku stopped singing. He checked to see that his boyfriend was indeed asleep, then pulled Denki closer to his body. Izuku closed his eyes, content with his sleeping boyfriend in his arms. Shortly after, Izuku fell asleep too.