𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

Start from the beginning

I got in the car closing the door staring at the window trying to hold back the tears that were sitting in my eyes.

"What's wrong" he asked looking at me before starting the car.

"Kianna"

"Kianna" he said calling my name for the second time and turning my face towards him as a tear rolled down my cheek.

"fuck" he muttered letting my face go clenching his jaw.

"What they do" he asked calmly but angrily and by his tone he wasn't gon allow 'nothing' as an answer.

"A lot.. my mama got cancer, then my dad cheated on her while they was together and I possibly have an unknown of sibling, and Marie knew the entire time about nearly everything. I just feel like I can't trust no fucking body bruh" I said as my voice cracked while more tears rolled down my face.

He didn't say anything, he just pulled off extremely fast driving with one hand. I could tell he was in deep thought and to be honest I didn't know what was going through his mind, but I'm just glad I'm with him.

I felt so safe with him.

I didn't even know how to feel. That's a lot of shit to take in at once but I mean damn. Like what the hell is wrong wit y'all.

I felt myself dozing off as I laid my head on the window as I closed my eyes listening to the sound of the car on the road.

Eventually, I was knocked out.

-
-
𝘒𝘌𝘖𝘕 𝘙𝘖𝘚𝘌

When we pulled up to my house, I looked over noticing that she was still sleep. I could see the dried up tear stains on her face and a little on her pants.

I got out the car closing the door gently so I wouldn't wake her up, and walked over to her side opening the door and grabbing her out carrying her bridal style.

I carried her carefully making sure I didn't bump her into anything on accident, and didn't wake her.

She don't even understand the control she got ova me for real dawg, she so lucky that's ha fucking mama cause if not I would've had sum fa ha ass.

Not finna have my girl up hea crying and shit over some bs y'all got going on. I hate seeing ha like this and seeing people do damage to her like that.

I went upstairs and laid her in my bed putting covers over her and a pillow underneath her head gently.

I left out my room heading back downstairs to go get in my car. I sped off on my way to Walmart to get her some stuff.

-
-
I made my way back in the house with some bags from the shopping I had just did.

I went and bought her some roses, candy, jewelry— I got us some matching earrings, and a card with money in it.

Ian tryna be materialistic but she loves gifts and I feel this only one of the ways that I can make her feel better I guess.

I sat everything up downstairs all neat and shit and then fell asleep on the couch.

-
9:20am

"Awww you got this for me??" I heard Kianna say instantly waking me from my sleep.

"mhm" I mumbled still tired but getting off the couch stretching.

"Aww thank youu" she said smiling and going up to it observing everything messing up my whole presentation.

"U messing it up" I sighed watching her go through all the bags and shit. Ian even care, I was just glad she was smiling instead of crying.

Long as she happy I'm coo.

"This so sweet, I really love it, thank you again" she said smiling at me kissing my cheek and then my entire face.

"Ight Ight Ight" I laughed moving away wiping my face

"Oh so u gon rub off my kisses, Ight bet now when I cut yo upper lip off- rararara shut yo ass up" I cut her off going upstairs to take my shower and shit.

After I made it upstairs I ran the sink water and began brushing my teeth scrubbing all around my mouth

As I rinsed my mouth out and used mouthwash, I was interrupted by some loud noise.

"BEEP BEEP BEEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP" I heard the smoke detector go off from downstairs.

"what the hell is ha retarded ass doing" I huffed going downstairs while wiping my mouth with the back of my hand

"I was tryna make breakfast- ima throw yo ass in the oven, always doing sum dumb shit. Need to sit to li slow ass down" I stormed into the kitchen grabbing her and pushing her out to stop the smoke.

"How ima learn if I don't practice???"

"How bout you sit yo ass down and read a book" I shouted waving the smoke detector

"Sigh" she said sighing

What was the point 😑

"We can go get sum ina minute, let me take a shower n shit first" I said after the shit turned  off after forever.

"But I want you to cook" she said getting up walking to me touching all on my face and hair.

"Ight, and move what is u doing" I frowned moving away from her

"Nigga I can touch you, fuck up" she said boldly

"I will- mmmm" I cut myself off to go upstairs cause the water was still running. I had completely forgot, now if this shit cold I'm throwing ha in there wit ha clothes on.

"Yea watch ya mouth, go take yo shower dirt neck!" She yelled at me up the stairs

"Go brush yo teeth yo breath smell like sweaty ear backs" I yelled back before closing the door chuckling.

"My breath don't stank!" She yelled making me laugh

-
-
-
Short chapter, I'll give y'all a longer one! Once again I did not proof read, please excuse any spelling errors or grammar errors.

Peace 🤗

Make sure you guys also read "Beauty Marks" and also support my friend's book: moneyovereverything