CHAPTER 5: THE CASINO GUY SAVES ME!

Min Young's POV

It was truly a hassle, walking out of the magnificently large doors of Minho's residence unnoticed. It was not thanks to my skill, but luck.

His loose T-shirt hugged my body and his pants reminded me of Ron's hang-me-downs. If I didn't put on his clothes (it would be very insulting to walk out in my lingerie so I was left without a choice) I would never know how well built his body was. I wish we could take things ahead; I didn't really regret the kiss, but I hated him acting all high and mighty after it. I admired him- he had everything- money, influence, looks, power; wherein I had nothing. Me standing next to him would be like a peasant standing next to an emperor, let alone the possibilities of having a relationship. He probably didn't even care to waste his precious time to think about me, so I would be the one wasting my time to daydream about a future with him.

Once I reached home, I put my books in my bag and left for SNU. Walking past the doors of the classroom, I felt all eyes on me. Uncomfortably, I sat in my usual spot and that's when our class' beauty- Bae Suzy approached me. Thankfully the professor entered as soon as she opened her mouth, so the little diva had to go back to her seat, discontented.

I could sense there was something wrong in the air. Despite being unaware of the reason, I knew for a fact that I was running away from something. I felt history was repeating itself. Something in the wind told me that I would be facing what I faced six months back: after Joong Ki and I parted ways.

As soon as the bell rang for recess and the professor exited the class, I felt a sharp slap on my cheek. Suzy slapped me. "Suzy, I thought we were fair and square when I confessed I didn't have lingering feelings for your boyfriend, Joong Ki" I roared. "That doesn't mean you'll get into the pants of Koo Soo Hyun's love interest, Minho. As if cheating on your boyfriend wasn't enough- you're not only a slut but also a gold digger" and with that she pulled my hair hard. A few others joined in the bullying and I was a moaning mess. Not from pleasure, but from pain, just in case you were wondering.

"Stop!" I spat out blood, every part of my body aching. "I never slept with Minho" I clarified. I did sleep next to him, but no, I didn't have any sexual intercourse so it's not the same. "Well, do you not think it's time you stopped lying? " Suzy held her phone out for me to see. It would be obvious for anyone who saw those pictures to believe that we were dating. Especially the video clip of him snogging and me passionately responding to his kiss. "Besides Soo Hyun also told me you slept over at Minho's" she snapped.

"Whoever she sleeps with is completely up to her. The Constitution has given her the right to sleep with as many men she wants to, but sadly enough you are deprived of the right to judge her based on her actions. Korea is a free country and it's very much important that you respect one's privacy." I looked up to search for the owner of the voice. My eyes widened with shock as I saw the same guy at the casino who I bumped into earlier defending me.

How on Earth could I be so ignorant? It was him of course; the rising actor Park Seo Joon, the guy who brought home almost all awards at award shows. Not to mention him being the only son of JY Park and the heir of the massive JYP Entertainment.
If I thought all wealthy people were spoilt brats and selfish jerks, Seo Joon had proven me wrong. He was the only one amongst our class of fifty to have voiced an opinion in favor of me. For the first time in a while someone had stood next to me, I was in a state of ecstasy, too happy to be true.