CHAPTER 7: EXAMS ARE THE DEVIL'S COMPANION

Min Young's POV

"So here's the deal- we won't have to play couple at  college, but we would do it in front of my mother" Minho said while I kept staring at my coffee mug. "But we won't meet her too often, right?" I asked. "Nope, just during family functions and trips. Or sometimes in events my father is attending." It totally slipped my mind that his dad was THE President, and if I ever got to meet him, I'd probably ask for a raise of my grandfather's pension. "And in return what do I get?" "Stop being a greedy asshole, Min Young. I saved your life so just be contented with that" he snapped back. "You know what, if I wouldn't have pushed you, I would be attending your funeral now" I argued. I prayed for his misfortune in my mind, "May this boy rot in hell."

The next day marked the beginning of the friendship between Seojoon and me. Soon after the classes ended we hanged out at a nearby cafe. Then the day after we went shopping together at some fancy mall, well Seojoon had an interview and his stylist just left the job so he decided to take matters in his own hands. As the days passed, we got closer, and I found a true friend in him because his genuine and humble attitude attracted me, much in contrary to the behavior of a certain someone. 

End of POV

Just as Seo Joon and Min Young were getting closer, her relationship with Minho was drifting apart. He never ran into her, even accidentally, and everytime she approached him, he engrossed himself in some other activity- may it be reading a book or conversing with others. The first semester was about to end in a week's time after which the exams would start very soon. 

Eventually, the stress of exams enabled Min Young to forget all about her fake boyfriend and give her hundred percent to studying. She always had her nose poked inside the textbook. She ate her dinner while simultaneously reading a few chapters, she wrote her answers all through the night, and had breaks, well, study breaks with Seojoon. Apparently, Seojoon was majoring in Performing Arts and his only subject that coincided with Min Young, who was majoring in Fashion Designing and Chartered Accountancy was English. They both ignored Minho's intense stares as they sat in the canteen ridiculing some of Shakespeare's works. 

Time flied and soon it was the very last day of their exam. For Min Young it was Merchandise Management and Seo Joon had a long chapter on somewhat peculiar topics (Stuff about the history of theater) meanwhile Minho, had Civics that day. Even though the President's son exuded the aura of a bad boy who never sat down with his textbook, he was a nerd back home so much so that his maids described him as "The Young King of Books". This time thankfully, students in the Political Science had a pretty easy Civics paper with a whopping sixty percent of it being MCQ, and hence Minho finished it faster than expected and waited outside the exam hall of his girlfriend. No she was his fake girlfriend and not just  girlfriend.

MIN YOUNG'S POV

Gosh, the exam was  really hard with most of our paper being filled with Application Based Questions and a small portion being theoretical. My brains rattled like bells of a horse cart, and finally the bell rang as I revised the paper for the final time. 

"Roll No 34 Min Young Park!" our Professor called out as I walked up to her desk nervously submitting my paper and slowly walking out of the hall. But what I saw outside knocked all the senses off my head: it was Lee Minho, leaning against the wall, grasping tight into his limited edition Tommy Hilfiger bag, looking quintessential hot and sexy with his hair perfectly eclipsing his sharp jawed face. Being aware of the fact that I would be ignored, I walked past him partially ignoring his presence. 

"My dad has a charity ball to attend today. Come to my place at five, I'll have the maids get you dolled up" he coldly ordered before walking the other way. "What the fuck is wrong with this pig shit!" I stomped away, enraged.

----------------------------------------------------------

AN: Guys I'm so sorry for not being active but I hope I can make up to you with this chapter... Thanks for reading my work of art (lmoa) and supporting it. YOU GUYS ARE THE APPLES OF MY EYE SARANGHAE !