Mira took a hand in hers, linking their fingers together Draco looked at their intervened hands, He tried to look sincere yet not vulnerable then he said "I'm sorry for what I said yesterday" and paused for a moment to watch her reaction. She blinked a few times, before asking why he was apologizing.

Draco sighed and then replied, "Yesterday I said it because I don't really like you thinking about others." Mira stared blankly at him and it made his heart giggle before she finally spoke:
"I care about so many people, you know, but it doesn't mean I think about them always. It's only you that makes me think."

Draco spoke up, "Maybe I can understand why you care."

Mira looked up at him and smiled softly. "Maybe I can understand why you don't want me to care about other people either."

Draco looked down, a slight blush creeping up his cheeks. "I just don't like feeling vulnerable, that I'm not enough for you."
She smiled at him and said "You assume a lot Draco" He looked at her bright smiling face, and they both looked into each other eyes Draco glanced at her lips then her eyes again Mira licked her lips, and Draco started to lean closer to her slowly but, Suddenly they heard owlery door open they both looked at the door and saw Cedric, Cho, and Harry in his quidditch robe standing at the door they all staring at them, Cedric's eyes were on their intervened hands, Mira smiled at them while waving and Draco makes an annoyed face. 

Cedric walked near to them with Cho, Harry straight went to Hedwig,

"Did we disturb you in something?" Cedric asked with a smile but it seemed different than his usual smile looking at them while Cho and Harry sent a letter.

"Absolutely not," Draco said rolling his eyes in an annoyed manner,

"Hey Harry, you should be in the quidditch field?" Mira asked Harry, He looked at her awkwardly and said "Yeah I just forgot to send that" he turned to the door "I should take my leave now" 

They watched as Harry left and then Cedric again looked at them and asked raising his eyebrows "So, what going on?"

"Something special but sadly you are not involved in that," Draco told him,

"Oh!" Cedric said with a fake hurt tone "It's really sad for me"

"Cedric," Cho called out for him, "Yeah," Cedric responded to Cho but his eyes were still on them

"let's go, let them talk," Cho said softly with a shy smile.

"Actually we are leaving, bye," Mira said softly and left the owlery tower with Draco still hand in hand with him, in the castle, there were not many students present, because of the quidditch match, so they walked into the castle smiled on their face, they went to the bridge stand there looking at the nature.

After a few minutes of comfortable silence, Draco turned his head and looked at her. He wanted to make sure she was looking at him when he said what he was about to say, so he said softly “Hey” to attract her attention. His heart was racing when she looked up at him, warmth radiating from her bright smile. He pressed his lips into an uncertain smile and then he saw it, their hands intertwined, her fingers tenderly intertwined with his. He wanted to tell her something, but this time it was hard, so he decided to start with something else. "I want to tell you something," he began.

"hmm!" she hummed looking at him, totally intrigued and sincere. "I have a lot of friends and they all are pureblood, I am a pureblood," he said, "maybe I'm not perfect but look I'm handsome, rich, and talented, the only heir of the Malfoy family."

Mira raised her eyebrows and said "Ok…", and Draco gestured for her to be quiet, "Just listen and don’t talk".

He tried again. “I lost interest in quidditch after my second year at Hogwarts, I don't like Harry Potter not even a little and I don't like when you talk to him with a smiley face, and....”

Mira interrupted him, “So you want to tell me your hate for Harry,” she said, raising her eyebrows

Draco groaned in frustration, "No! Could you just shut up and listen to me," he said. Mira nodded "My parents raised me with a lot of rules, and regulations, as a pureblood child. But for their bad luck, I met you. You attract me like magic", he said and inched closer to her, and her heart began to beat faster. "You are the one who made me happy and irritates both, but everything with you is great to me", and he took her other hand into his. "I know what I am about to say is a big word," he said, looking deep into her eyes, "but I mean it from the bottom of my heart."

Mira almost whispered his name, "Draco."

"Shush...Mira Vain, I...like you. Really, really like you." He said with a smile. "I want you with me, forever." He exhaled as he finally said it. He held her hand tighter. a small smile that started at the corner of her mouth, she said “I am already with you idiot".

The next thing she did, Draco wasn't expecting. She pulled him closer to her, still holding his hands, and looked deeply into his eyes, and before he knew it, she was kissing him. Her lips felt soft and warm, and her touch sent electric waves through his body, This was her first kiss, so she was a little clumsy and inexperienced, A few seconds passed before he finally put his arm around her waist and kissed her back deepening the kiss.