chapter six : the party

Start from the beginning

-

Tessa was getting ready for the party. Logan was going to take her due to himself going to it. She tried on a multiple dresses. "What? No." Tessa said to herself and laughed at one dress but as continued doing her makeup and hair as well.

"Hey guys! Need peeps to work our kissing booth. You in?" Tessa texted to random people. "No thanks. I'd rather be a customer." Mia texted back. "Not in this lifetime, girl!" Gwyneth texted back. "Never gonna happen." Olivia texted. "You're kidding, right?" "Oh, hell no!" Random people texted.

"This could be a problem." Tessa said to herself. She then picked out the right outfit, had her headband on and her face looked good, to her. Tessa nodded and grabbed her bag and wrote on a note, "At Lee's with Logan! <3 Tess"

Tessa ran out to Logan's car. "I was waiting for you." Logan said. "Sorry, cupcake." Tessa said and Logan rolled his eyes. "Let's just go." Logan said and left the house, driving to the Flynn house. "So I have a small question for you." Tessa began sounding nervous.

"Yeah?" Logan asked. "You know that Kissing Booth that Lee, Elle and I are doing?" Tessa asked. "Yeah.." Logan asked and looked at Tessa as she sort of smiled at him. "No. No I'm not doing it!" Logan said. "Oh come on! Please!" Tessa asked. "No!" Logan said and Tessa rolled her eyes.

"So what's going on with you and Elle? Do you like her?" Tessa asked. "It's complicated." Logan said. "Complicated how?" Tessa asked. "Tessa..." Logan muttered. "Come on! If you like her, maybe I could help you..." Tessa said and Logan looked at Tessa. "Really?" Logan asked a bit shocked.

"I've actually shipped you two for a while." Tessa said. "Fine... I do have a crush on her. I just know that she's your best-friend and I don't want to ruin your friendship." Logan said. "It's fine. I want you to be happy and Elle as well." Tessa said. "Really? But don't you have a stupid friendship rule that doesn't allow you to date each other's relatives?" Logan asked.

"That's a little complicated." Tessa said. "Why?" Logan asked. "Lee created it thinking that I liked Noah..." Tessa said quietly. "My best-friend? Your best-friend's brother?" Logan asked. "I don't. Just don't worry about it." Tessa said and Logan nodded a bit curious about this.

-

They were now at the party. Logan walked right in to go and get a drink. Tessa looked for Lee and Elle, "Hey!" Tessa said after spotting the two. She walked to them and told them the Kissing Booth, "So nobody wants to work the booth. Getting those A-listers may be harder than I thought." Tessa told them. "We need to up our game. I really want to pull this off." Elle said.

"Cool. You see? I told you she'd come." Lee said. "Hey, Tessa! Come here!" The OMGs said. "The OMGs want to talk to me twice in one week?" Tessa asked a bit annoyed. "Nice!" Elle said. As Tessa went to go to them, Lee stopped her and said, "Oh! Tell Mia I'm awesome." "Yeah, for sure." Tessa said.

"Hey!" Tessa said. "Hey, girl! What's Gucci?" Gwyneth said to her. "You will love this. Tastes like green." Mia said holding out a drink for her. "Oh, no, I really don't drink." Tessa said and Olivia told her, "Just shoot it, girl!" Tessa rolled eyes and grabbed it and drank the alcohol.

"Go!" Gwyneth said. "Get it, girl." Mia said. "Mmm!" Tessa said after finishing it. "Ooh." Olivia told her. "Wow! That does taste like green! Tessa joked. "I know, right?" Mia said to her. "So have you asked them yet?" Olivia asked. Tessa asked her, "Asked who?"

"Flynn and your brother, silly!" Olivia said and pointed at her brother who was talking to Elle. Tessa smiled at them. Tessa then saw Noah kissing the gothic girl of their school, Heather and she rolled her eyes. "About the booth." Olivia said to her. "Oh, Noah and my brother look busy." Tessa said to the three popular girls.

"You're funny!" Olivia said. "I love this hoe!" Gwyneth said. "Go! Go!" Mia said to her and Tessa asked, "Right now?" "Go!" Mia said. "Okay!" Tessa told her a bit annoyed and began to walk to Noah, not wanting to interrupt her brother and Elle's conversation.

"Yes, honey! Get it!" Gwyneth said. Tessa tapped on Noah's shoulder as he made out with a girl. Noah pulled away from the make-out and looked at her, "I haven't seen Lee or Elle." She tapped on his should again.

"What?" Noah asked annoyed. "The OMG Girls want to know if you'll do our kissing booth." Tessa said. "No." Noah and went back into make-out as Tessa said, "Okay, you win, Noah. You want me to wash your motorcycle? Polish your trophies?" Heather then walked to Tessa and pushed her.

Tessa scoffed, "Did you just put hands on me?" Noah was annoyed on what she just did to Tessa. "Easybake Oven is downstairs, bitch!" Heather said as Tessa scoffed. "Okay, you should probably leave." Noah said. "What?" Heather asked. "She's like important to my family, which kind of makes her important to me." Noah said and Tessa looked at Noah and what he said.

"Are you for serious?" Heather asked crossing her arms. "Leave." Noah said with anger and Heather put her hand in his face and hit Tessa's arm with hers. "Uh, sorry I ruined your make-out sesh." Tessa said to him. "Oh, it's fine. She kind of tasted like Cheetos anyway." Noah told her.

"That's gross. So... Kissing booth?" Tessa asked and Noah smiled at her saying, "Absolutely not." "Awesome." Tessa said to Noah annoyed a little. First her brother and now Noah. She walked back to the OMGs and Olivia said to her, "Oh, my God! That was so savage!"

"That girl totally left! Yeah." Gwyneth said. "You'll love this. Tastes like pink." Mia said handing her a drink. Tessa nodded and Gwyneth asked her, "So, Flynn and your brother are still doing the booth?" "Between us girls, My brother and Noah Flynn basically does whatever I tell them." Tessa lied.

Tessa danced with Lee and Elle due to their amazing dance skills that they had. Tessa and Elle also played video games as well. "Oh, shit!" A guy said as he versed Elle. "Oh, yeah! That's right! That's what happens when you mess with me." Elle said.

"You're holding it completely wrong. Just..." Warren said. Tessa flicked his hands off of her and she said, "Warren! Can you just play the game? I know how to hold a controller." She was winning and she yelled, "Oh, yes! Come on! You got it!" "Boring!" Warren said.

"Drink! Drink! Drink!" People cheered as Tessa was getting drunk. Elle and Logan were talking again and Lee was talking with some guys. Tessa was completely drunk. "Holy shit, bro! Check it out." A guy said and Logan and Elle heard what the guy said.

"Oh, my gosh!" Lee said seeing one of his best-friend's completely drunk. "Oh god..." Logan muttered putting his hand to his head. "It's hot out here!" Tessa said and unbuttoned her dress. "Dude!" Warren said. "Oh, no" Lee and Elle said. Logan began to text someone as he saw his sister start to get naked. "I'm totally dying." Tessa said.

"No!" Lee said a bit worried. "I'm taking this off." Tessa said. "No." Lee said and closed his eyes as Elle put her hand to her forehead. Logan muttered, "Dammit, Tess." "Who cares?" Tessa said and was in her bra and underwear. "Oh!" Lee said covering his eyes. "We should go skinny dipping!" Tessa said as she was completely wasted.

"Absolutely!" A guy said. "Yearbook!" The yearbook guy said. "Yeah!" Tessa said. "Dude, let's do it!" A guy said. "Woo!" Tessa cheered and soon her sight got fuzzy. "Okay... Here I come. I'm gonna..." Tessa soon fell and was caught by someone.

"Who is this? Are you... are you a girl princess or a boy princess? You smell good." Tessa said smiling and it went black for her. Elle looked at Logan and asked, "Is that who you texted?" Logan nodded. "She could just spend the night here." Logan said. "You really care about Tessa." Elle said. "She's not the only girl I care about." Logan said smiling at Elle. Elle smiled at him and he smiled back.

"Do you need a ride home tonight?" Logan asked. "Yeah. That would be great." Elle said smiling and as Elle went to tell Lee she was leaving, "Is there something going on with you and Logan?" Lee asked. "No he's just giving me a ride home." Elle said. "Okay. See you at school." Lee said. "See ya." Elle said.

The rule number nine didn't just go towards Tessa about Noah, it went towards Elle about Logan. Tessa didn't care at all about them being together, but Lee did. He didn't want to lose his two best-friends to Tessa's brother and to his own brother.