Louis wants to lick him.

"Hey you two." Louis is brought out of his thoughts when Harry's gravely voice fills his ears. The older man taps the pool net on the cement to get the leaves out.

"Daddy! Louis is here!" Margo announces, dropping Louis' hand and running off the deck towards her father.

"Don't run, babes," Harry says watching closely as his rambunctious daughter gets close to the edge of the pool. The man looks up and smiles at Louis who's still standing on the wooden deck, eyes trailing down his body and back up.

Louis waves, twiddling his fingers at the older man. He was thankful Zayn convinced him to wear his jean shorts with a pastel pink tee, a pair of pink heart shaped sunglasses fitted in his hair, holding the runaway fluffy strands off his forehead.

Margo then speaks, bringing the two men out of their gaze, asking when everyones going to arrive because she's getting impatient. A trait from her father, definitely.

"Soon, Mar." He runs his fingers through her orange hair. The two walk towards Louis and he feels his cheeks heat up from the way Harry's looking at him. He'll blame it on the weather. "Why don't you go get the streamers off the table? I know you were waiting for Lou to do them," Harry suggests. Margo nods excitedly and bolts into the house.

The second she's out of sight, Louis feels two big hands on his hips pulling him flush against the other man's body. He quickly reaches his hands up to tangle in the hair at the base of Harry's neck and is pulled into a kiss. Harry licks into his mouth, the tips of his fingers pressing hard into his skin to breach the band of his shorts. Louis hums, sucking Harrys bottom lip into his mouth. His hands move from his neck, slowly down his front to rest on the man's chest.

"Missed you, baby," Harry mumbles against the younger man's lips, leaving two more pecks on his mouth, moving the kisses to his cheek, down his neck. Louis giggles pushing Harry away from his neck, not wanting marks all over him when meeting his family.

"It's been less than twenty four hours, you fool," he teases and accepts another quick kiss. Harry wraps one arm around his waist squeezing there.

"And? Am I not allowed to miss you?" Harry says, leaning in and biting playfully on Louis' cheek.

"Yes, you're allowed to miss me, but you're not allowed to maul me." Louis pushes his chest this time lightly, pressing his fingers into the heated skin for a second just to feel . Harry leans up, a grin plastered on his face.

"That's bullshit, you love when I maul you." He sways them slowly, eyeing Louis carefully. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing," Louis answers too quickly, fixing his face to show no sign of something being wrong.

"You're lying. Is it because Beverley's coming?" Harry asks, trailing his fingers down Louis' arm and linking their fingers together. Louis honestly didn't think twice about Margo's mom coming. They've met, she obviously doesn't like him even though Louis gave her no reason to and he's planning on avoiding her at all costs today considering she doesn't know about them.

"No, not at all," he assures him. "It's just..." Louis bites his lip nervously looking at his feet. "I'm meeting your family... like your whole family, H." He feels the press of a finger lift his chin up and their eyes meet.

"You know they'll love you, right?" He rubs his thumb on the soft skin of his chin. Louis smiles hopefully. Harry pulls him in by the light grip on his chin and connects their lips in a kiss. " Trust me. "

"Okay," Louis agrees with a small smile. He does trust Harry, with everything and anything, even though they've only been together for almost a month. It's crazy to him how comfortable and easy it is with the older man. Of course, he was worried — worried about how his relationship would affect his job but honestly, nothing's changed. Margo knows that the two are together, which she is over the moon about. They keep the PDA to a minimum around her, but still hug and kiss goodbye which makes her jealous because her dad gets attention from him too now. It's so endearing.