one.

Taking a deep breath, Louis wipes his sweaty palms on his jeans, noticing a scuff on his white Vans and feeling his nerves grow upon seeing the flaw. He needs to get the courage to knock on the oak door in front of him, but as soon as he knocks, he will meet the child who he's going to hopefully nanny this summer. He never thought a night of drinks would lead him to be standing at a massive door attached to a massive house to be interviewed as a nanny, but here he is. A hesitant fist hovers, ready to knock on the hard surface, when suddenly the door swings open revealing a small child with a huge smile plastered on her face.

"You're here, finally!" She beams up at him, haphazardly brushing her orange hair away from her eyes.

He can't help but let a grin fill his face at her anticipation. Bunching his pants at his ankles, he crouches down to her level. "You must be Margret."

"Actually, only my daddy calls me that when I'm in trouble," she explains with an assertive tone. "So you can call me Margo."

"Well, Margo , it's nice to meet you. I'm Louis." He laughs lightly at the small girl's sassiness. The two quickly get interrupted when there's a booming voice echoing through the corridor.

"Margret Lynn, what did I say about opening the door without me?" The deep voice startles Louis slightly as he stands up, watching as Margo hangs her head in shame.

"Told you," she mutters and crosses her arms with a pout on her lips.

A ring clad hand comes from behind the doorway and sits atop her head, fingers gently mussing the orange curls. "You're not making a great first impression with your listening skills, are you?" The man teases her, making her blush into his thigh. Louis looks up to be met with one of the most gorgeous men he's ever seen.

He's stunning and obviously much older than Louis, judging by the barely there crows' feet wrinkled by his eyes as he smiles. Broad shoulders fill the white shirt he's wearing. His brown curls are short and fluffy, a few silver strands peek through from the sunlight above them, and thick hair adorns his top lip along with some stubble causing Louis to stare longer than he should.

"I'm Harry, Margo's father." He lifts a hand out for Louis to shake.

Fitting his smaller hand in Harry's to shake, Louis says, "It's so nice to meet you." Louis gives him a stiff smile, his lips tight to hide his nerves and they drop their hands. His eyes meet Harry's, noticing they match the little girls between them, mossy green outlines the pupil fading to an olive-like color. The two could be twins aside from the hair color.

"Come on in." Harry opens the door wider and steps aside, allowing Louis to step inside. Margo sticks right beside her dad, following as they venture further into the house. Everything looks expensive and Louis is scared to move, scared of ruining something.

"You can set your shoes beside mine, right here!" Margo points down towards the pair of small pink flats. Louis nods, toeing off his Vans and setting them where she wanted. "I love your socks!" She says excitedly, eyes wide at the pink color.

"Thank you! It's my favorite color!" Louis tells her, making her cover her mouth in excitement.

"Mine too! Daddy, Louis' favourite color is the same as mine!" Margo tugs on his pant leg excitedly as Harry nods, raising his eyebrows in amusement. Louis barely catches the smile on Harry's lips before he says they can talk in the kitchen.

"Why don't you go do some coloring in the sitting room, baby?" Harry brushes a few stray curls out of her face. "Louis and I are just going to talk about boring stuff."

She nods eagerly and hugs his leg before bounding into the next room. Louis clasps his hands together, playing with his fingers, trying not to show his nervousness.