"Oh sorry. I forgot to bring one for you...too bad." Momo said, waving the soda in her face. Elena's face turned more and more into a frown before Momo walked away. "You little fucking-" Elena began before she pushed Momo into the pool by using her telekinesis. Momo screamed when she got up from the water. "My hair! I spent 2 hours on it!!" Momo screamed before the girls surrounded her.

"Too bad~" Elena said before she walked over to Bakugo who was watching the whole scene. "Serves the bitch right.." Elena mumbled as she approached Katsuki.

"Agreed. You can take my soda." Katsuki said and gave her the soda. It was half-empty, but Elena was grateful. "Thank you, Katsuki." Elena said.

She took a sip on it before the soda was grabbed. "In-direct kiss!" Mineta said as he put the soda to his lips. "You little shit!" Katsuki yelled at the grape. Mineta happened to drink a bit before Bakugo grabbed him by his neck and held him up. "You looking for a threesome or somethin'? You know that Katsuki drank from it too." Elena said suddenly before Katsuki grabbed the drink and threw Mineta into the pool as he slid almost to the other side.

"Fucking disgusting. You don't have to drink that.." Katsuki said as he gave Elena the soda. She used the top of her swimsuit and scrubbed the top of the can. "No worries. I'll just wipe the shit out of this shit.." Elena said as she wiped it with her top. Bakugo blushed, seeing her cleavage when she used the top.

He turned around, seeing Midoriya and Iida talking. "I'm here thanks to the help of many people.. That's why I need to work harder!" Elena heard Midoriya say as she walked up with Katsuki.

"Of course! Otherwise there's no way I'd lose to a damn nerd like you!" Bakugo yelled as he approached Midoriya. Elena shrugged and drank the drink. "K-Kacchan!" Midoriya screeched.

Kirishima appeared out of nowhere to stop Bakugo while Elena stood beside them, looking at the whole scene while sipping the drink in a dramatic way. "I got your message, but sorry I'm late!" Kirishima said, apologizing to Midoriya. Midoriya's sighed before Bakugo yelled again.

"Hey, damn Deku! You wanna decide things right now? Huh?" Katsuki asked, small sparks in his hands. Elena narrowed her eyes at the sparkles before Midoriya screeched and declined.

"It's true that just training isn't that interesting. Everyone, do you want to see which of the boys can swim 50 meters the fastest?" Iida asked suddenly.

"Yeah!"

"Sounds fun!

"Let's do it!"

"Iida, we will help, too!" Momo said, her hair looking like a mess. "Thanks! You can be the judge!" Iida said.

"Only boys? Excuse me? I'm joining! I'm not letting ya'll get all the fun to yourselves." Elena said, pretending to pull up her non-existent sleeves. "Of course!" Iida said. The rest of the girls refused, not wanting to ruin their hairs.

"What about quirks? Can we use them?" Ojiro asked. "We're at school, so there shouldn't be a problem. However, you cannot cause any damage to any people or buildings!" Iida said. Elena and Katsuki smirked evilly immediately at the thought.

"I'll crush you, Deku!" Katsuki said. "Of course I'll crush you, too, Half-and-Half bastard!" Katsuki said.

"Wrong opponent. I'm crushing you!" Elena said, challenging Katsuki. He smirked down at her, seeing her red eyes glowing.

"Since I'm the judge~ Elena, you're not allowed to use teleportation!" Momo said, putting her left hand on her chest in a dramatic way. Elena's eyes glowed dangerously red at the saying as her hair rose. "What?!" Elena and Katsuki yelled at the same time.