Chapter Thirteen: At stake[2]

Start from the beginning

Glancing at Shiki who was also drinking wine next to her, Luna couldn't help but wonder what was going in through this man's head. He was really unpredictable—well almost all of them, but Shiki has more of the mysterious aura than the others.

Ah.

'No, there's one more.'

A picture of the man with pink hair and golden eyes appeared in her mind which made her eyes furrowed and heaved a sigh. That man was in fact the most mysterious person she had encountered through this game. Moreover, she forgot to check his information.

Information screen would only be available if the person you wish to read was nearby or within your sight.

Once again, Luna sighed.

Suddenly, a loud static noise echoed through the room. All of them glance up on the balcony above. There stand a man with a glass of wine on his hand and a microphone on the other— he has a black mask and a sinister smile.

"Welcome to our humble party, we are glad that all of you are able to attend in such a rare occasion." The man started, as the crowd started to applause. "Let's not take this greetings any further. Ladies and gentlemen, Zachary the Sub head of Black Arts Organization!"

With that, another man came out wearing white shirt overlayed with a black jacket, a black slack and shoes. The atmosphere became rather tense as he showed up and went beside the speaker. His eyes were visible behind the mask—its as if they were glowing and glaring down at the people below him.

"The Sub head? I guess the Head won't just carelessly show himself on such a party." Remus muttered, also looking at with a frown on his face.

Rei clicked her tongue, "Just as I thought I wouldn't see the Head!" She then bit her finger as she look at the man who was introduced as the Sub Head of the so called black arts organization.

Luna gulped as she felt a sweat glide down through her face. What's this tense atmosphere? Just the Sub head presence was overwhelming, what more if the head showed up?

Zachary Axel Lauvern

Age: UNKNOWN
Date of Birth: UNKNOWN
Race: UNKNOWN
Magic: UNKNOWN

Background: UNKNOWN

-MORE INFORMATION CANNOT BE DETERMINED- 】

Her eyes twitch as her eyebrows furrowed at what she had read. Cannot be determined my ass!

Zachary's data was...Blank— it's all unknown rather. It seems to her that, she might have encountered someone who will make her life a living hell in this world.

Luna's gaze landed on the previous guy.

Vincent Chezel Libero

Age: 27
Date of Birth: August 21, X558
Race: Human
Magic: Plant of Death

Background:
   Vincent, is a 27 year old member of the Black Arts, he was recruited seven years ago by Zachary. He had also become his right hand man. Vincent specializes in a Caster Type Magic which is the Plant of Death which allows the user to cover its target with spores, a flower would bloom on top of the head once covered— once all the petals of the flower fall, his target dies. The petal of his flower consists of only five— once you're under his magic in five minutes you will die.

-Tap for more information-】

Hmm?

'It's... it's complete?! What? Why? And there's more?!'