Evil in its finest

You walk around the silent town until you hear a whooshing sound. You stop in your tracks. You look up to see a person flying about. A person? Who dares to be in this dark world? The flying person stopped in place but the wings kept flapping. Its head turned Slightly to you. It dived down to your direction at a fast pace. You headed out the way causing the person to dive into the ground. You turned and had a look at the person.

It seemed like a female. Her colours seemed faded. Her wings seemed torn. She sat up and flexed her wings out. A bit of black feathers came off of them. She turned and looked at you. Her eyes where white. Her skin was Grey. She had dark blue and red glasses. She had very light highlights in her hair. Her original hair colour was black. Her outfit seemed torn. Her halo was dripping with black. Her horns was white.

"What are you doing here. No one trespasses this zone!" She snarled.

"Whats your name." You blurted out. Not caring about her question.

She looked at you with great wonder. She stood up and fully turned to you. She was similar height.

"How.. odd.." she huffed " my name is ňøňBeliever."

You looked at her and mesmerized her features. Beweavers opposite.

"I'm y/n." You introduced while holding out your hand.

She took it and your hand blended with hers. Soon you could see what she saw. She saw light. Correct buildings. Nothing which is threatening. Everything seemed so bright. You looked back at her and saw Beweaver.

"Be careful with her. She can't snap and harm you." She whimpered.

Soon she vanished and it was back as ňøňbeliever.

You took your hand away and looked back at it. You saw your own colour. But then it went back to white.

"You see beauty. But you are in hell. This place isn't fixed. Building are collapsed, all of it is black." You told her.

"I know.. but its still a beautiful site to see it all better." She responded.

She grabbed your shoulders and lifted you up. She extended her wings and flew up high into the sky. You saw the inter place. A few buildings was on fire. Soon enough, her grip slowly started to get loose.

"Your gonna drop me!" You yelled.

She didn't say anything until she gripped you tight and threw you far. You looked everywhere for a safe landed. Soon enough, you looked up and saw something with colour. It dived down and reached for you. Eventually it grabbed you. You closed your eyes tightly.

"I got you, don't worry." The voice spoke.

You opened your eyes and saw. SecretaryTom.

He flexed his wings and flew you to somewhere safe and away from ňøňBeliever.

"Expired told you was exploring this place and I knew you was gonna have some trouble." He spoke with a sigh.

"Yeah. Also your red highlights. In your hair. There white!" You spoke.

"Yeah.. its very dangerous for me to be here. But ill be fine." He chuckled.

You both sat down near some skulls and bones.

"Hey! Thats a red helmet!" Youbpointed out to a helmet which was near a skull.

Tom stood up and walked over to it and picked it up. He walked back to you and blew of the dust.

"Wait.. is that a name?" You questioned.

At the side of it. It said Jibhi.

"His helmet! If he had vanished then so would of his helmet!" Tom stuttered out.

"Then that means he's still out here.."