S2 Ep3 Tiger King

Start from the beginning

When they gpt inside it was just as cold as it was outside. "I think the heating system is broken" Aren pointed out. When they headed into the classroom they just felt freezing eyes glare at them. "Do all of you theriously not own winter coatth or what?"

They glared harder before going over to their heater to warm up. And by heater they mean Hairo. Poor guy trying his best to make everyone happy. He seems worn out. "Guyth please give him a break! He can only go on for so long. You guyth can't alwayth rely on other people to slove your problemth!"

"Says the person wearing a coat!" "Yeah I put on a coat because it'th cold outside like a normal person and not huddling around the human radiator. Why don't you have coats!?!" Y/N is not willing to put up with their bullshit today.

Oh there they go again relying on other people. Nendou is selling a heating pad to the highest bidder. Y/N shakes their head and goes to sit on the floor and Aren joined them. He was shivering. "Are you thtill cold? C'mere" Y/N held him close to us their body heat to warm him up. "Thith ith what penguinth do"

"I wish I was a penguin." He whispered. "Then I can be held by you all the time" Aww. "No you don't" Y/N whispered back. "They poop every fifteen minuteth. Why are we even still here if it'th thith cold? We could be at home by a heater with hot cocoa and weighted blanketth" Just talking about it warmed them up. "Mmm warm thoughtth" "During fith period Alumni Ueda Peanuts is coming.  He is currently a popular comedian."" Aren you should know by now that I don't know famous people more or less Japanese oneth. Regardlesth of how long I've lived here or how many nameth you thay I am not going to recognize a single one"

"Oh yeah- but trust me you'll like him he's funny" He  reassured. "If I wanted to see something funny I'd talk to the gorilla over there" They pointed at Nendou and chuckle at their joke. "Besides it depends on what type of comedy. Is it slapstick? Self deprecating? Sketch comedy? Will it appeal to my broken sense of humor?""Broken"" I laugh at the stupidest things. Like a book falling over after an extended period of time of it just standing there"

CRASH

What was that? It seems people had pulle their jackets over their heads to fight the cold but this led to them not being able to see properly and a window broke, letting the cold air spill in. "God fucking damn it just wear a coat you dumbasses" "Y/N! Language!" "Sorry-"

Oh god everyone's freaking out now. "What's going on?" It's him the funny man! He's come to save us all. Everyone's warming up. Perhaps it's his enthusiasm that warmed them up.

Though Y/N just cringed at his comedy. Sticking thumbs up his nose and saying "nuts" over and over only got a brief exhale through the nose from Y/N 'Good god his comedy is worse than the weather. Aren over hyped his act' They turned to their darling boyfriend who was laughing and storting at the jokes. 'Holy shit that's adorable. Well Peanuts, maybe you're not so bad afterall if you're making my boyfriend happy'

★。・:**:・゚★

Mmm rich people. They tick everyone off. "Ugh why do we have to help that guy he's so stuck up." Aren complained. "Well the teacher asked Saiki to deliver him hith work. Not us. We can just leave at anytime" Y/N points out. "Yeah well he's an ass and I don't want Saiki to deal with him alone." He defended. "Oh just admit you wanna see hith fancy house. I know I do. I bet he has a pool" Wow Y/N no shame do you.

"Really. Out of all the things he could have you're interested in a pool? Even regular people can have a pool" Kaido's confused. "Yeah but I bet it's fancier than any waterpark or public pool, cleaner too. Like Ill swim in there either way but why not swim in a nice pool for once. Im always ready to swim. Literally, I carry a thpare swimsuit in my bag" He was now concerned. "Why???" "In case of there'th a pool. Or even better, a hot tub where I can feel like a sexy lobster"