S2 Ep2 Confession

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"Would you stop this stuff already?" Aren asked politely whil holding up the invitation. He doesn't want to put up with this shit anymore. "Im done with being a punk" He really is but don't make him put his foot down.

"Don't lie to me." The punk dares question him. "You were the boss of the biggest biker gang in Kanto for ten years. You never lost a fight and smashed them to dust. There's no way someone like you would quit the punk life" Even if true, who would want mess with someone who's been the leader of a biker gange since the age of six.

"It's quite brave of you to pick a fight knowing all that" He was stunned. At that point he's not brave, just really fucking stupid. "Alright fine" He dropped his school bag. "But if I win, you have to leave me alone."

"Oh I promise" He seemed a lil too cocky. Lik he was planning something. "I may not look like it, but I keep my word. Let's fight one on one, fair and square." 'Fair and square' yeah sure.

"Wow, you seem confident" Kuboyasu felt a presence behind him like with some sort of delinquent spidey senses. "All right, one on one, fair and square." Without looking back he punched the approaching punk that was behind him with a bat, whom went flying off in team rocket like fashion.

Punk No.1 soon realized that he was screwed. "Don't let your guard down, fool!" Kuboyasu yelled a battle cry as he wound up a punch the dirty cheater. Karma is a bitch.

The two punks were qound up face down in the dirt. 'I've don it again. Dang.' Kuboyasu sighed. 'They have been all over me since word got about my shameful past. It took so much to quit the gang, but isn't the same thing?'

He reached into his bag and pulled out letters he received. 'I got all challenges today' or so he thought. One letter stood out from the rest. A pink letter that had 'To my Dearest Aren' written on the outside in magenta pen.

'Dear?' now who could this possibility be from. He broke the golden wax seal and watched as rose petals of various colors fell out if the letter. 'Huh fancy stuff. I wonder what this could be.' The sweet but oblivious boy thought as he adjusted his fake glasse before reading the letter,

"To my Dearest Aren Kuboyasu,

I send you this letter because I cannot surpess my feelings no longer but in fear of stumbling over my words or sounding silly when I talk It would be best to write it out where no such blunders can happen.

My feelings hav been here for you ever since you arrived to PK academy and our eyes met when you were introducing yourself. I felt a rush of adrenaline Ive never experienced before. At first I thought I was dying but as it turns out I've just fallen head over heel for you.

Those feeling have only grown as we spend time together. Everytime I see you my day just gets better. Everytime you look at me you never fail to make me smile. Everytime I get hurt you never fail to rush to my side and take care of me like a knight in shining armor. Even just being in your presence makes me feel better.

And I mean this wholeheartedly when I say that I love you. I love you and everything about you. And I will always be there for you as you've always been there for me and even more, from now and forever.

If you reciprocate feelings, even just a tiny bit please meet me in Wanpaku Park. I will be there hopefully at six o clock on the dot if everything goes well on my part. At most I'll be a few minutes late.