S1 Ep23 The Best Holiday

Start from the beginning

At lunch Y/N had lost an appetite because of how upset they were they just stabbed at their food angery. "Who does that guy think he is. Puthing us around like were his thervantth." They groaned. "I wanna thhow him that he ain't so high and mighty. I wanna beat him up."

Aren was very keen on this idea. "Yeah lets show him who's boss" Calm down buddy your punk is showing. "Calm down you guys he lives in another world than us" Kaido reminded a the camera pans over to the man himself eating a Michelin star meal with an oddly familiar maid by his side. Mera?

"Ah who careth" Y/N brushed it off. "Im thure we can take on a few body guardth" Kaido was starting to get worried. "But what if his parents get involved?!" "We'll beat the crap out of them too!" Aren seemed a lil to excited to fight for someone who wanted to give up being a delinquent. Y/N and him were truly soulmates.

'So who aren't those saps going to beat up?' Saiki thought.

Soon Saiko came around questioning the were abouts of his beloved Kokomi. And of course nobody said anything other than her devoted fanclub. Y/N gasped. "You traitorth! And you call yourselfth a fan club! You'd purge thomeone for her yet you are thwayed by a few dollarth. Are you truly devoted to the health and happineth to Teruhashi if you can be bribed bythsomeone who only wants personal gain? You should all be ashamed of yourselves!" Y/N as always makes good points.th

Y/N cares deeply about their friends. They can't just let someone get their way with them. "You fuckerth are going to get it now." They stood up from their seat. Was Y/N seriously going to take on and entire fan club. Conductor Y/N is pulling has the pain train Rolling into the station. Choo choo.

But as much as Kuboyasu would want to support his soon to be partner he had a fight of his own to get to with Saiko's body guards. Poor bby got arrested afterward. Don't worry he won the fight but still so sad. 😞

The next day Y/N was horrified to this information. What have they done to their baby? They will avenge their soon to be sweetheart. Time to gather those fan club members that they had deafeated. They will get them into shape and serve justice! No more shall the rich shall have a chokehold on the lower classes! Viva la revolution! Eat the rich! For justice! For love! And I guess undo the pain and suffering hems cause their friends. But love comes first!

That night Y/N and their 'gang' of Terhashi fans had stormed the mansion. The of course refuse to call their newfound authority over Teruhashi's fan club a gang. The battle was intense and deadly but the Kokominzu had been blessed. Money had rained down from the heavens and destracted the body guards. The battle is won and the rich have been eaten.

When reunited with Aren Y/N happily told of their battles. Aren started to worry that his violent delinquent nature might be rubbing off of them. Or maybe they've always been like this. Are they too a former delinquent? Were they just better at hiding it than him them? Y/N's strange nature always raised the craziest of questions. But that's all part of their charm.

★。・:**:・゚★

Yaaaas queen it's spooky month. In anime time at least but fuck yeah! Spookieness! Animatronics! Costumes! Candy! Inforumping about the origin of the holiday to their friends who apparently don't know jack shit about the holiday but that comes later. Pumpkins!

The first step on their perfect Halloween is getting dresse up for a Halloween party that Kaido was throwing. They were greatful that he was almost equally excited as they were for Halloween.

For the costume Y/N had decided to go with their own adaptation of of one if the four horseman of the apocalypse. Death to be specific. The only reason why they were death and not any ither horseman is because they wanted to carry a scyth.

The first part if the costume was make up. They popped in some white contacts to giv eoff a spooky vibe because they don't half ass cosplay. Liquid latex does a good job on making fake skin that they can rip and tear into to make it look like decaying flesh.

Now for the actual make up part. They used some green body paint to make it look like a typical zombie. They used darker shades for the cheekbones to pop, the eyes to look sunken, the nose to look gone, an the hotel to Trivago.

After that it's time for the actual costume part. A wig that made it look like their hair was falling out in patches. A light brown button up. A brown leather vest. A torn up cape for style points. Dark brown gloves. Blue jeans. A pair of muddy boots. To top it all off was their trusty scythe.

Damn Y/N looking good. All you nee now was the trusty horse for the horseman. Ding dong. That should be him now. "Hey Buddy! That's a great costume you have there!" The front door was opened to a Nendou wearing on of those latex hourse masks. Y/N was able to 'bribe' him with Ramen to be their horse.

Y/N climbed onto their horse's back like the American stereotype they were. "Giddie up horthie we don't want to be late to tha party." Nendou neighed and starte trotting along.

When they arrived they saw Kuboyasu and Hairo being scolded by a tiny vampire. He looked up in slight terror but spouted as confidently as ever. "See at least Y/N has a costume! They know what's going on!"

The two boys turned to the horseman abthey dismounte their steed. "Damn right! Were are y'all's costumes?" Great now they're onbthe boys' case as well. "That'th literally one if the main componentth of thith holiday. Go in and sit down! Imma give y'all a hithtory lethon!"

They had no choice but to obey the hourseman of the apocalypse. They then went on a lengthy rant of the traditions and origins of Halloween. Dressing up in costumes use to be celtic tradition for warding off evils spirits and encouraging their crops to thrive! The going door to door for sweets came from All Souls day in England! The orange and black color sceme cam from Pagan harvest celebrations. Jack o lanterns use to be made of turnips and had the same intentions as the costumes. The author is projecting thei fascination of holiday an their origins onto Y/N to inform others of these interesting facts. Don't getbthem started in Christmas or easter because ooh wee that'll take a good couple paragraphs.

"Now do y'all underthtand why ya gotta do the costhumes?" Y/N asked. "Nope" Said Nendou. Hairo nodded as if he understood but really didn't Aren, he tried his best and he got most of it. Kaido was now even more exciting than before. Saiki couldn't give a damn.

"I uh brought this pumpkin so maybe we can carv e it to make a jack o lantern" He put it on the table. "Oh I brought one too!" Hairo added another pumpkin onto the table. "Oh! I brought something too!" It was ham. Classic Nendou.

The rest of the party consisted of a pumpkin carving contest between Kuboyasu and Y/N against Hairo and Nendou with Saiki and Kaido was the judges. The two artists obviously won.

They all taste tested all sorts of holiday sweets and savory snacks. Some were good. Some were bad. The snacks they didn't like were offered to the unsuspecting crotch goblins who didn't know the difference between good snacks and garbage snacks. Fools!

Fun halloween snacks. I'll let you decide what Y/N likes and dislikes.

[Updog ;)]

Bonus speed drawing of death Y/N from my YouTube channel under the same name.))