"Screw you guys I'm taking a well deserved nap." Y/N flops back onto the couch and passed out. "Well it seems that I should reschedule out lil game for later." Kuuske decides. Its no fun if not everyone wants to play.

The boy was definitely impressed on how headstrong Y/N was. How dare they ruin his game. And how fucking dare they cuss him out like that. Nobody has even thought about cussing him out, other than his brother of course. It seems like he can't gaslight, gatekeeper, girlboss into getting Y/N onto his side.

Though he must admit it was kinda hot when Y/N cussed him out. That's right folks Y/N gaining suitors had not ended yet just because they have a silly crush. And of course its the MA(socist)D S(adistic)ientist himself.

(Says it right here folks

(Says it right here folks. The two have more in common than you think)

★。・:**:・゚★  

After Y/N's nap the apologizes for snapping at him and blamed the severity on the tiredness. But that didn't stop them form the British slander. Oh they were so mean. Making him say <chewsday> and yelling <Go British boy go>. And of course they dunked on him for not having a robot dog like Jimmy Neutron. But somehow that made his heart grow fonder.

"Alrighty let's get to playing tag!" Kusuke happily explained the rules. "You have three hours to escape me! You can use any public transit. You have to stay in London. And if you win Ill treat you all to tea and sweets. Alright let's go!"

Alright let's go! Y/N is in it to win it! Y/N's first move was to throw Kaido onto their shoulder. Hems light weight, can't run fast, loses stamina esily, can't dance, can't swim, and doesn't know karate. Face it he's never gonna make it.

Good call Y/N now let's look for transportation. Long line for taxis and there is a strike. God damn it he fucking rigged it in his favor. Ok so bicycles. Y/N had Kaido ploppe onto their bike because they has inherited Hairo's competitive spirit. Snatched

But when they thought they were safe Kuuske was right above in a Galileo like hang glider. 'FUCK YOU GALILEO AND YA SCIENTIFIC METHOD!' They screamed internally as to not give off their location even more.

Eventually they were able to ascape into a mall where they can relax and think of an intelligent plan of esca- omg charmander! Y/N was soon captivated by the nick nacks a their fellow dumb dumbs were. 'Kuuske probably has like a lab or something. I wonde if he has parts to turn thi plush into a flamethrower lik that one Allen Pan Video.' They decided on buying the plush and stealing Kuuske's stuff without his permission thus the stealing.

Soon an announcement came over the speaker talking about how horribl their friends were with all the murdering and calling football "soccer" like animals. It is now time for them to mak th geand escape. To the bathroom.

That's it. They won. Kuuske called off his British goon and drove them back to his lovely home for tea and biscuits. But Y/N don't has any time for that. They gotta make thier child's toy breath fire. After some negotiations and threats,   Y/N was able to get into the lab.

<Lets get down to business!>

★。・:**:・゚★  

Once the new day arrived Y/N woke up at the desk they were working at the night before. Next to them was a Charmander plush that could breath fire. God bless science YouTubers. They make the coolest shit. But there was something that wasn't there before; a lab coat draped over their shoulders. 'Did Kuuske do this, even after how hard I bullied him? That's kinda sweet.'

They left the coat on the chair and strutted into the room where everyone else wa with their greatest achievement. "CHARMANDER I CHOOSE YOU" Y/N pushed charmander's paw and he proceeded to let out a firey battle cry. So sadbthey won't be able to take this home. Better take some videos of them and their friends playing with it.

★。・:**:・゚★  

Later in the day Saiki's dad ordered us to go into an art museum which Y/N happily agreed too. "God I love art!" They beamed happily "I love everything about it! The shapes! The colors! The subject matter! Its all so beautiful!" So passionate. Perhaps even more than Kaido.

Though the difference between Y/N and Kaido is that while Kaido mainly focuses onto the meanings Y/N is able to to appreciate the creativity and time and effort that goes into the art. The love. The passion. The emotion. Each paint stroke thrown down with delicate care to show what comes from the depths of the mind of an artist especially if it's surrealism. All those weird fragments of dream thrown onto a canvas for the world to see. Salvador Dali, gimme those melting clocks baby! And don't get em started on interactive art events!

(If you haven't noticed already by the thumbnails for the chapters I'm big on art and just everything. Projectting rn lol)

The others may not get it.  But those two art buffs defidently do. They'd adore just spending all the time in the world to just absorb the beauty of every art museum in the world. Fo the occasion Y/N is definitely going to get pictures or some sort of poster sonthey can look back on their favorite pieces.

It was a good day. Even if their friends art got rosted by an art curator despite having a poop rock in a chair in their sculpture room. But it can't be wirse than a banana duck taped to a wall for million of dollars!

[Updog ;)]

Achievement get: British bitches.