'You always act like you don't care but you always do.' Sanzu thought as he looks at the back of the man he choose to follow. He then sighed quite loudly in frustration and run to after his boss.

A few moments later, they are now on the very top floor of the club where they oversee the whole club. They can see what's going on from the ground floor to the VIP rooms on the second floor. The people that use the VIP room on the second floor thought that they can guarantee the top-tier privateness of the said club but little did they know that from above the VIP rooms lies the best view to observe everyone without no one knowing. Additionally, to it, there are tons of small cameras placed in each room. It is one of Bonten's ways of gathering information from the enemies.

"Where are they?" Mikey asked as he sits down on the black leather couch that resides in the middle of the room. The others also proceed to seat on the vacant couches with drinks in hand.

"The Misfits are at the VIP room--"

"No, not that." Mikey interrupted as he scans the club's lower levels.

"Come on Koko, do you think the boss will come here because they were doing their cute lil' transaction in our establishment? The others can take care of those mofos. " The older Haitani said as he leans back at the couch he's sitting on with a glass of brandy in hand.

"What...?" The white-haired man said in confusion making the man laugh.

"And here we thought you're the smartest in the group," Sanzu mumbled as he sip his daily dose of tequila. Kokonoi upon hearing the insult throws the tablet he's using at the pink-haired man but Sanzu swiftly dodges it with a mocking face at the white-haired man.

"Coming from you, you psychotic drug addict bitch!" Koko shouted. "I'll tell the bank to freeze all of your accounts you fucker." He added making the man stop grinning.

"Hey! You can't do that--!"

"I can, you bitc--!"

"Enough," Mikey said in an authoritative voice. "I'll ask again, where---"

"Boss! I see them!" Rindou cuts him off he then points in the direction where he sees two women that are walking in the middle of the club.

"Damn, look at how the others look at them. What a head-turner." Rindou said as he amusingly and proudly looks at how the people, be it men or women look at the passing women who look like they are not aware of how are they impacting others.