〖Chapter Thirty-Two〗

Start from the beginning

His brows furrowed as he gazed at the direction where the man once stand on. He seems to have met someone that isn't part of the novel by accident.

Taking a deep breathe. He decided to forgot the man for now and focus on the things he should do.

Turning around, he went to the room where slaves are being kept.

Entering the room. He saw the rabbit woman just near a corner, talking to the auctioneer.

When the two people saw yuriel. The woman went to him silently while the auctioneer was excited to meet the person who spend alot of money on a slave. He was afterall a greedy person so he wants to leech over the latter in hopes of getting an easy money.

With just the approach of the auctioneer. Yuriel already saw his act which made him emit a cold aura around him with a glint of death.

Feeling the presence of such heavy aura. The auctioneer felt sweats forming on his forehead as he wipes it with a handkerchief on hand. It seems that the latter knows what he wanted as he didn't dare get close to him and decided to throw his intention away to survive.

Seeing the auctioneer retreating his ill approach. Yuriel stopped his heavy aura from spreading but still left some incase of ants getting into his skin.

"E-ehem... Dear guest, We've already prepared the slave for you. You can now retrieve him back with you."

After he spoke. He quickly went to the other guests to tell them that their lots are already prepared. He doesn't want to stay in a room where he felt like he's gonna die sooner or later.

Finally being left by the greedy auctioneer. Yuriel glanced at the slave standing with chains on his hands and feet.

The woman then hand a master-slave contract and explained how to use it by putting on the blood of his and the slave on the paper.

Just when the woman was about to get a small knife. Yuriel spoke.

"No need for that. I'll be leaving now and thanks for your assistance miss." He said and flick his finger on the forehead of the woman.

Having contact with yuriel's finger. The woman suddenly collapsed on the floor.

The beastmen's eyes widens when he saw what the person infront of him do to the lady. He didn't expect the man will do that her.

Yuriel then went towards the man which made him flinched a bit but his expression turned into confusion when the latter talked as if he was talking to someone present in the room which is actually true.

"Neo. Give me the coordinates back to the inn."

'Understood, Host!'

After yuriel got the coordinates. He then flicked his fingers and a magic circle appear on the ground.

'Magic!' The beastmen said in bewilderment as he looked down on the circle. Since he is from a tiger tribe, he didn't get to see alot of magic aside from the artifacts and weapons they have.

Beastmens are afterall known for their brute strengths.

The magic circle started to glow which made the man close his eyes and when he felt that the light is slowly fading, he opened his eyes slowly... Only to meet a different room which is clean unlike the ones they are in.

"Alright! We're here. Go take a bath first and change into that. Neo will help you find the bathroom so wake me up after you're done okay?" Yuriel said which made the beastmen confused that he didn't have time to reply back.

Yuriel quickly jumped on his bed as he covered himself with a blanket like a buritto.

"What......" With a confused look. He stared at the huge bump on the bed. He then heard a bark which made him look at the direction of the voice and saw a wolf pup.

".....You must be Neo?..." He asked which was replied with a happy bark. The beastmen nodded in understanding.

Neo then started to walk to the direction where the bathroom is.

At first, the beastmen didn't understand what the pup was doing but when he remembered the word of the sleeping person on the bed. He understand that the pup was telling him the direction of the bathroom.

Following the pup. The only person left in the room was a sleeping buritto.

--------------------------

"Samael! Samaellllll~..." the man named Xaphan suddenly opened the door on the library creating a huge slamming sound which made the person inside glared at him with the outmost hate.

"What is it, You fucker!? Can't you see i'm busy!?" The person with brunnete locks and lilac eyes named Samael shouted back as he was currently busy reading various books.

Not minding the annoyed face of his. Xaphan run towards the person and shook him like he was somewhat crazy over something.

"The Lord! The Lord is...-"

"What?! The Lord is what?! Sick?"

"No! It's much more worst!"

"Fuck you Xaphan! Just say it!"

Creating a few seconds of silence. Xaphan stared at Samael seriously which made him gulped in nervousness as he never saw the serious side of the man infront of him unless something bad or serious just happened.

"The lord.... is smiling!!"

Pak!

Xaphan yelped as he felt pain on his head when Samael punched it with brute force likeno other.

Well, who could blame samael? He was worried when he heard Xaphan's words only to hear stupid words from his mouth.

But he'll be lying if he say that he wasn't curious at all. Never did he see their lord smile for so long after that incident.

He was about to ask Xaphan what is the reason behind their lord's smile when he heard a voice at the door which made him and Xaphan look and saw their lord with a calm aura surrounding him.

With just that along. They already know that something good just happened to their lord.

The two stand straight and greeted their lord with respect.

"Greetings to the great Lord"

"Hm."

"...Does the lord need anything?" Xaphan respectfully asked the man infront of him which was replied.

"Yes. Tell everyone that they can rest for a few days."

"Understood. If you don't mind me asking, did something good happened, my lord?" Samael asked.

When their lord didn't replied, they were about to say their apologies when suddenly, a small smile appeared on their lord's face which made them froze.

"Who knows." He said before turning around and left the library.

The two then looked at each other as words can't even be formed from the shock they're currently having right now.

To be Continued...