°~♡𝐾𝑎𝑚𝑢𝑚𝑎𝑡𝑠𝑢 - 𝐿𝑎𝑡𝑒 𝑁𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑀𝑢𝑠𝑖𝑐𝑎𝑙♡~°

AU: Ultimate Talent Development Plan

°~Izuru's POV~°

I sighed as I walked the halls of Hope's Peak Academy. It was late at night, everyone else was slumbering in their respective rooms. I tried to sleep, but I found myself not able to. How boring.

Everything was boring, even my other classmates. I could read them from a mile away. I could even read the students from the other classes. Ouma, Togami, Ishimaru, Maizono, Kirigiri, ect. I could read all of them. Everything and everyone is so predictable that I know exactly what they will do before they do it.

As I was walking down the hall, I heard soft music playing from the music room. I must've spaced out since I don't remember walking quite this far. How... unpredictable. Strange, how come there was something I couldn't predict?

I shrugged it off. I started walking towards the music room to see who was playing that melody. I was sure I knew who it was, however. I opened the door slowly and looked at the figure playing on the piano. It seems as though I was correct, it was Akamatsu-san. Her fingers glided across her piano with grace, gently pressing on the keys.

If I had emotions, I would probably be very happy listening to her music. However, I am a being lacking all emotions, I cannot feel. And yet... I felt my body relax slightly from the soft music. How come Akamatsu-san was awake at the moment? It was well past 10 PM, surely the Monokubs would've told her to go to bed, correct?

I let out a small sigh, "Akamatsu-san, shouldn't you be asleep?" I asked her with a blank expression on my face. My voice was flat and monotone. Just as expected, Akamatsu-san jumped at my sudden appearance.

She looked at me with a surprised expression on her face. I stood still, just staring at her and waiting for her to respond. "Ah, hello, Kamukura-kun. I wasn't expecting seeing you awake." She answered with some nervous laughter and sweet smile. Sometimes I wonder how I would feel about my classmates if I could feel emotions.

Many people have talked about how pretty Akamatsu-san is, and statistically, they are correct. Akamatsu-san is one of the prettiest girls in her class, it's common knowledge at this point. Even her personality is desirable. It is no wonder why many males and females in her class are attracted to her. If I were to have emotions, I feel as though I would like Kaede, however, as mentioned before, I am without emotion. So, I just stared at her blankly.

°~Kaede's POV~°

Kamukura-kun oh uh- Izuru stared at me with his normal blank facial expression. Izuru's red, intimidating eyes stared at me. "Kamukura-kun? What are you doing awake?" I asked him with a smile. "I had tried to rest, but I couldn't, so I decided to walk around the school. And then I heard you playing the piano." He answered flatly. "Oh! I see. You can sit over here if you'd like. I've always heard piano music could make you feel relaxed enough to sleep." I offered. Izuru still had his normal blank look, but he seemed to be hesitant about something.

He then walked over to where I was and sat down next to me. "I do not believe piano music could lull me to sleep. I am devoid of feelings, so I am sure music will have no effect on me." He said as he stared at the piano keys. Why does he keep saying that he's 'devoid of feelings'? He said it last time we hung out as well... the strangest thing about his argument is... I've seen Izuru show some emotion before...