Chapter 14

The True Slayer

AN: Hey, everyone GrimReaper113 here back with another chapter.

If  you guys want to know the reason behind my absence then go over to 'The  Fallen Angels Dream' and read the 'AN' at the bottom of the chapter.

So let's get on with chapter 14?

I have lost track of what chapter I'm at lol....

Yup chapter 14 :)

DISCLAIMER: I OWN NOTHING!

-Fairy Tail Guild Hall-

Everything  was quiet in the guild with Natsu and Zancrow out of the game. Everyone  was enjoying this moment of peace by drinking like always or by going  of jobs. Mirajane was busy feeding Vivian while Lisanna was cleaning the  counter Erza was busy eating her strawberry cheesecake while at the  same time giving Elizabeth her bottle of milk.

Kin and Naruko had  left on a simple S-class job a while ago. As this was going on the guild  doors opened to show Rowan and his buddy returning from their little  scouting mission for Naruto.

"Welcome back you two, did you find anything?" Mira asked them while looking up briefly.

"There was nothing worth reporting." Rowan's friend said while sitting down exhausted.

"Yea... hey Mira may we get two beers please?" Rowan politely asked her.

Though  Mira may work as a barmaid, she was still technically the master's wife  and must be treated with the outmost respect by the whole guild.

Of course, this included Erza, Tayuya, and Kin and as of recently Naruko, since they heard she became a sister to  them. No one even cared if Naruto and Naruko were born sibling since  they had been informed of the clans and their way of doing things back  in the Elemental Nations.

"Sure, two beers coming right up." Mira said while giving to mugs to another barmaid to have her take it to them.

After  that, the whole guild heard the bells signaling the return of Naruto,  which surprised everyone on how fast he had returned. He hadn't been  gone for more than a week and a half.

Everyone stood up and  gathered around the entrance with Erza and Mira in the front with  Lisanna to Mira's right. The doors soon opened to reveal both Tayuya and  Naruto entering with smiles on their faces.

"Hey everyone how's it going?" Naruto asked while waving making his guild smile and cheer for his return.

"Master welcome back!" Yukino shouted while waving at him in between both Mira and Erza making him smile.

"Well  hello there Yukino and thank you... have you gotten used to the guild  yet?" Naruto asked while kneeling down to be at eye level with her.

Yukino nodded her head while taking out her two golden key and smiling at him with a proud expression.

"Yup now I can summon my celestial spirits... one at a time though." Yukino told him while adding the last part in a whisper.

"Wow  that amazing Yukino good for you... if you keep this up and you might  surpass both those brain dead idiot of Natsu and Gray." Tayuya teasing  said making both boys yell out offended.

Of course, everyone  thought it funny since Natsu was still in the infirmary and could still  hear what she said about him. What made it funnier was what Natsu  screamed out from the infirmary room.

"Yukino fight me!" Natsu screamed followed by him busting out of the guild still wrapped in bandages while pointing at her.

Yukino  haven gotten scared hid behind Naruto who simply tapped Natsu on the  head sending him to the floor and leaving a Natsu silhouette on the  floor.