Well here goes nothing "I am Ayanokouji Kiyotaka, I like physical activity." I wasn't too sure what to say and while I said a hobby I seemed boring, which should make it hard to remember me.

"Well thank you everyone for going along with my request we have 5 minutes so why don't we head out now." He appealed to the class and was openly accepted. 

Despite his well meaning and well executed behaviour most of the boys in class already hold a grudge against him and will likely  ostracize him. 

Similar to the red haired boy with the girls in class from his demeanour and actions against Hirata. 

Timeskip

The ceremony had just ended with the entirety of it being about the expectations and what it meant to be an elite. 

The boys in class simply laughed at that as they were picking their noses and looking at their phones during it. 

Elites huh?

The other classes were more orderly and organised especially Class B and then Class A. 

Perhaps that was her doing...

"Hey Ayanokouji-san!" A loud Nakano had called me over to herself and Satou.

I approached. "Wanna join us in shopping."

Satou seemed slightly hesitant but this would be a good opportunity to learn more about everyday life.

Not to mention I don't know how to shop yet.

"Psst Nakano-chan." Satou brought Nakano over.

"psst psst psst."

"NO! What would make you think that?"

Satou replied with a dead stare.

We eventually started walking and made our way over to a clothing shop.

It seemed to mainly cater to females but there was some male clothing in the corner.

It looked to be smart casual clothing.

Well.

I do need clothes.

But what is my size?

I approach the long sleeve shirt with caution in my every step.

One wrong move here and people will know I am clueless to this stuff.

I go to the price tag and it says 3000 points.

Quite a few points out of 100,000.

But where is the size.

I mean it looks like it fits me.

But the collar of the shirt doesn't have the size like my school uniform did.

*sigh*

I need to figure this out.

Think me.