𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘~𝐓𝐖𝐎

Start from the beginning

"Exactly! I love that you always know what I want to say," Yves wrapped his strong arms tightly around me.

"I do sometimes. Well, I was thinking that we can look into something we both love, an aspect that we have in common." I told him, and by the way he hummed deeply, I could tell he was in full agreement.

"Right. I think we absolutely love rain, anything related to, um-"

"Water. That's so true," we smiled at each other before averting our gazes to the rain outside. If I wasn't pregnant, we would have sat on the fresh grass, osculated and danced in the rain.

"Ocean." We said at the same time, my light, sweet voice in perfect sync with his powerful, deep one. I gasped loudly, and he was equally shocked, judging by the expression he gave me, then I wrapped my arms tightly around his that were secured around me. He smelt so amazing, so expensive and most of all, like home.

Not only had we mentioned our son's name in unison at the exact same time, but we both had mentioned the same name despite there being so many other options. It felt so right, the pregnancy, our relationship, and everything else. We were true soulmates.

"I love you so much Isla," he simpered lowly, nibbling on my earlobe tenderly.

"I love you so much more Yves." I turned to face his handsome self, my hands threading through his long loose hair as he leaned down to kiss me softly.

His teeth gently caught my bottom lip, and he suckled it ever so sensually, the warmth of his mouth on mine igniting an arousal deep in me. I had been highly sexually frustrated all month long with him around, and his behavior wasn't helping.

At random times, he'd play with my pussy, at random times he'd join me in the shower and caress my entire body. At random times, he'd kiss me to death, and at random times, he'd touch himself in my presence. I just couldn't take it any longer.

I absolutely loved being around him, but it had its cons. I was suddenly eager to give birth to the baby, although I enjoyed being pregnant. Dr. McCain had told us not to indulge until the baby was born at this time.

"I vow, the moment you've recovered from your pregnancy, there will be no rest for you, or this," he licked his lips while running his long fingers over my vagina.

"You're craving me too much, aren't you?" I whispered seductively, his eyes darkening slightly as he gazed down at me.

"Yes, so much. I think you tipped me over the edge when you got out of the shower naked this morning," Yves squeezed my ass gently.

"Well, I didn't know you were awake." I giggled as he kissed my neck gently, inhaling me slowly while I fisted his shirt.

"And you smell so sexy," his hot breath fanned my neck, his teeth biting my weak spot and I moaned. "I think I need a freezing cold shower." He pulled away from me, looking greatly frustrated and it was evident in his facial expressions.

"Aw, I feel sorry for you babe. I don't think baby Ocean would appreciate you disturbing him." I patted my large tummy with a laugh. I crossed my leg slowly, purposely flashing him through my long beige dress with a slit that reached the thigh. His jaw clenched slowly, his large fist taking a balled formation, his veins popping out in his muscular arms.

Yves inhaled deeply, before watching me attentively with his stormy orbs, "I'll be back soon." Was all he said before storming out of the room. I smiled to myself, then headed to the kitchen for a bottle of water. I was drinking a lot of water lately, and going to the bathroom a lot lately. I was constantly going to the bathroom.

After drinking half of the water from my one litre bottle, I got a small piece of cheesecake. I didn't know why, but lately I had been craving a lot of cheesecake.