Chapter 36: safe word

Start from the beginning

He grabbed my hand,bringing it up to his lip,kissing my fingers softly,"I can't believe I did this" Lilith sighed,examining her new tattoo,"why,it's cool,I like it" it was half fuck you half I love you on her forearm,along with Draco on the same spot,"I have a date,or more correctly,mom force me to do cake tests for the wedding,so I'll see you later,bye" Lilith smiled at me,leaving the room.

I glanced at Tom's computer to check the time,seeing Alex on the computer,a knife pressed to her neck,tied up,Jason shutting her up with his hand,Jason?!.

"Tom" he hummed,looking at the computer before quickly closing it,"what the fuck is this" I quickly pushed his hand off of me,getting off of his lap,"what the fuck is this!" I shouted as the both of them kept their mouth shut,"you told me that she is safe and that she is okay,that she is far away from here!" I shouted again,slamming my hand on the table at the end,yet,they kept quiet,"you fucking liars!,I hate you so fucking much!" My voice quivered,blinking back the tears.

"Brook just let us-" Draco started making me interrupt him,they had nothing to say a few seconds ago,"no,don't you dare say you want to explain,what explanation do you have this time,huh?!" I was too blinded by rage to even notice Tom pressing his lips harshly on mine,"someone needed to shut you the fuck up" I gasped as he pressed his lips on mine again,grabbing the back of my neck,unfortunately I kissed his back,his lips felt unsurprisingly good.

I wrapped my arms around his neck as he slide his hands down to my waist. I felt someone leaving soft kisses on my neck,probably Draco,making me let out a small moan into Tom's mouth,Draco started sucking harder,leaving dark marks,claiming me as his as Tom licked my bottom lip,asking for entrance. I heard the door slamming shut,"fuck we forgot about Max" Tom pulled away from me,making me whine a little,"needy,huh?" He smirked,making me blush furiously,bowing my head.

"It's fine don't worry,just send me the money,I just didn't want to interrupt the moment" he shouted from behind the door,making Tom and Draco sigh,"now,where were we" Tom lifted my chin with his fingers,pressing his lips against mine again,biting my lower lip,making me gasp,letting him slide his tongue inside my mouth,making me moan.

Draco sucking on my neck,leaving dark marks,marking me as his,as theirs,"here or bedroom" I gulped,breathing heavily,"b-bedroom" he smiled sympathetically,kissing my forehead softly,"we'll stop if you want us to,darling" Draco whispered in my ear,kissing under my ear,"I-I don't" I was too horny to think,and there was a pool between my thighs,"good girl".

Tom smirked,picking me up,walking upstairs,leaving soft kisses on my neck every now and than,he walked inside his room,laying me on the bed,sitting in between Draco's legs,"have you ever had anal sex?" He whispered in my ear,brushing his fingers on my neck,making shivers go up my spine,"I-I,t-tried" Tom smirked,kneeling in between my legs,slowly taking my pants off,"safe word" I frowned,thinking a little,a safe word?,were they going to be that rough,"we won't go that rough because it's your first time with us,but I need you to give me a safe word if you want us to stop at any moment" Draco moved my hair for my face,"v-vanilla" Tom smiled again,nodding,"good girl".

He took my panties off as Draco ran his fingers over my collarbone,"you're soaking wet" Tom chuckled,softly rubbing my clit with his thumb,making me twitch,a soft moan leaving my mouth. He opened my legs more,kissing the scars I have on my thighs,making me whine,"shh,shh,so desperate for me,aren't you" he chuckled,slowly lowering his head,"you sure?" I nodded,leaning against Draco,"y-yeah" already knowing he wants me to talk.

He latched his mouth to my clit,sucking softly,his middle finger teasing my entrance,"you taste heavenly" I moaned in response,my hips moving to the rhythm of his mouth,Draco brought his fingers to my mouth,rubbing my lower lip,"open" he ordered,me,whimpering from pleasure,slowly opening my mouth,making him push two fingers inside my mouth,"suck" my moans were muffled by his fingers as he thrusted them in and out,making me gag,"I'm gonna cum" it sounds weirder thanks to Draco's fingers inside my mouth,"hold it for me,will you" Tom slowly slide a finger inside me,pumping in and out so fucking fast,eating me out as if it's the last meal he'll ever have.

My hips started to lift up themselves,desperate to cum,"cum for me,sweetheart" I moaned loudly,Draco's fingers still going in and out of my mouth,"delicious" Tom muttered,licking his lips,"you did so good,darling" I whimpered,Draco kissing the top of my head after he took his fingers out of my mouth. Tom opened his drawer,throwing something to Draco,who caught it,"I'll start,so you'll get used to the feeling" I nodded,letting him take my sweatshirt off,"I'm gonna take your bra off,okay?" I nodded mumbling a small 'yes'.

Feeling him unclipping my bra,Tom getting on top of me again,starting to play with my nipples,making them harden. Tom grabbed my waist,bringing me closer to him to Draco could take his pants off,"alright now relax,it'll hurt a little at first" I gulped,turning around to look at him,seeing him stroking something on his dick,holy shit that's big,"like what you see" he smirked,making me shove his shoulder,"okay,come here" he sat me above his dick,stroking it a couple of time.

I felt him rubbing something cold on my ass-hole,"ready?" I took a deep breath,"yes" he started to slowly push it in,making me let out a scream of pain,"I know,I know,shh" I whimpered,tears started to fill my eyes,after he was all the way in,he lifted me up a little bit,starting to thrust in and out in a small pace,letting me get used to it. I let out a small moan after a little while,starting to feel the pleasure,"fuck" I moaned out,leaning into Draco,"there we go" he whispered in my ear,sucking on my neck as his hips kept their rhythm.

Tom took his pants off,fuck I'm gonna die from their size. He looked at me for reassurance,which I nodded for,he positioned himself at me entrance,before thrusting in,making me moan louder,"D-Draco,f-faster please" he hummed,his hips going faster,Tom going at the same pace,my moans getting louder and louder,"that's a good girl,moan for us" Tom went faster,along with Draco,my nails scratching Tom's back,"oh fuck,you're so tight" Tom groaned in my ear,going deeper,the only sound in the room were the three of us moans,groans and out skin clapping,"fuck,fuck,I'm gonna-I'm gonna cum" I threw my head on Draco's shoulder,moaning loudly,crying out in pleasure,"not yet" I let out a cry,feeling overwhelmed.

"Such a good girl" they both said,"please,please,please,let me cum,please" I whimpered,tears spilling out of my eyes,"cum" I screamed,feeling relived,but the both of them kept going,"p-please" I'm definitely going to have a problem walking tomorrow,"just a little more,darling" Draco grabbed my chin,turning my head so I would look at him,pressing his lips roughly against mine,groaning into the kiss as he finished inside me,breathing heavily,"you did so good,love" he smiled against my lips,devouring my mouth,as Tom kept thrusting in and out of me,"oh fuck" he pulled out,pumping his dick,eventually finishing on my stomach,growling.

Draco pulled away from me,finally taking his dick out of my ass,collapsing on top of him,feeling tired as ever,rubbing my eyes,yawing,"go to sleep love,we'll take care of you" Draco stroked my hair,Tom kissing the top of my head.

Did I like the idea of fucking them?,no.

Did I regret fucking them?,no.

They were too damn good at it.

___________
Y'all I'm sorry I had to