Kitsune: "Hey, wait wait wait!" The lid closes once again as you only hear angry muffled shouts.

You walk out your clinic, locking it up as you do. As you walk through the Underground, you'd think to see thieves, muggers, villains seeing you as a target. But that's not what you're met with.

Man: "Hey Doc, How ya doin?"

Y/n: "I'm doing well, how's the arm?"

Man: "Good, thanks to you!" He waves.

Woman: "Hey Doctor, thanks again for that cure, I feel better than ever!"

Y/n: "No worries, just keep away from Mushroom Man next time."

Woman: "I'll try doctor, thanks again!" She says walking past you.

Old Woman: "Ah, Doctor here for more food."

Y/n: "Not right now, thanks Gloria, I'll come back later though."

Gloria: "Your always welcome." She nods.

A skinny man stops in front of you.

Man: "Here the money, Doc." He holds out a bit of money.

Y/n: "Ah perfect. Thanks for actually paying, Scrat." You take the cash.

Scrat: "I'm just glad you healed me when you did, or I would be in a lot of trouble."

Y/n: "Don't worry about it." You pass him.

Scrat: "You're the best Doc!" He shouts from behind.

You're met with smiles and friendly faces, because you're underneath the poorest side of the city F-tier to D-tier is mostly here and your their only source of healing and even then, they still just like you for your personality.

But even outside of that, no one fights here and if they want to, they either have to take it outside, or a public fighting area. If someone were to steal something, they'd get get beat down immediately, and if someone were to steal something from you... well God's up to there fate now.

You were walking through the market area. The market area was filled with many different things from magical artefacts to technologically advanced weapons, monster armour to carbon fibre plating, technique scrolls to spell books. You could find everything here. The world has been through a lot, from magic, to martial arts, the rate of normal people gaining powers, people having to get smarter to protect themselves. The World is filled with all kinds of Heroes and Villains due to stuff like this. Its not just them, if you consider the monsters that would appear often.

You were walking to one stall in particular, a magic item shop. The owner was a mysterious masked old man who never spoke, he just sat on decorative green carpet. You just asked for what you wanted and it appeared in his hand. As long as you paid first.

Y/n: "Hello Mask."

The man on the floor nods. Any sort of communication like this was rare to the people around you. But it makes sense, you did save his life one time, an illness. You take anything from him as a sign of respect, due to him being a powerful sorcerer and all.

You take the wad of cash from your coat pocket and lightly chuck it at him. It floats in the air before disappearing.

Y/n: "You think that's enough for a magic bag?"

Mask, as you call him, puts out his clawed hand as if conjuring something. But to your surprise your satchel begins to float before golden runes are written on it. The runes quickly disappear and the bag stops floating. You open it and look inside to just see a black void. You were surprised to say the least, you expected a small pouch, not an entire satchel.