Thirty-Four (34) - Coup d'état

Start from the beginning

"Yes, sir!" Historia said.

The Levi squad and squad Hange started to move out of the place.

Eren, Mikasa, Hange and Historia rode the carriage, and Moblit maneuvers the horses' carriage.

The others served as a convoy to give guard and protection to the carriage.

Hange peeked through outside and saw the smoke signal they fired.

We really can't do this quietly, can we...? That telltale smoke goes up whenever he turns into a titan. Even deep in the mountains...we need to assume they're watching us from somewhere... Hange thought

--

- Stohess District -

Wearing a red cottagecore lace up vintage cotton dress, and white ankle strap heels as her footwear, her h/c hair tied in a bun, her hairpins are on her bun placed in a cross position.

You would think she'll just go shopping or stroll around, but behind her sweet and feminine look right now, lies a young lady who's going to spy on soldiers and is even ready to kill anyone who might discover her.

Y/n touched her thighs, she has a black belt straps on both of her thighs and her gun and dagger is kept in those straps on her thighs. A cute small bag containing bullets are also hanging on the strap in her thighs.

"Well...shall we get going?" Y/n said with a smirk, staring at the military police brigade's headquarters.

The h/c girl made her way towards the MPB headquarters. "Stop." Y/n raised a brow when two MPS stopped her before she could even enter the gate. "What's your business here?"

Y/n stared at the two MPS, she slowly smiled, and it's a sweet smile, the h/c lady showed the basket of fruits she's holding and been hiding behind her.

"Hi! I'm commander Nile's daughter! Can I visit him? Is he inside?" Y/n asked with a swest smile plastered on her lips. The two MPS were surprised.

They looked at each other with a hesitating look, as if deciding to believe if Y/n's telling the truth.

Y/n gripped tightly on the holder of the basket she's holding. "Sirs...?"

The two MPS stared at Y/n, scanned her from head to toe. "May we see your identification card, miss?"

Y/n let out a small laugh. Fuck. You think I'm not ready? I'm always ready for anything. "Sure." Y/n said. The h/c girl took out a small booklet on the side pocket of her dress, she hand it to the two MPS. The first MP took it.

Their brows shot-up upon reading
Y/n's identification card.

Nathalie Dok, 15 years old, wall Rose.

The two MPS nod at each other, they smiled at Y/n and gave back her ID.

"Sorry for doubting you, Miss Dok. It's just that we're cautious of spies right now. But please do come in. Sir Nile is in his office right now." The MP said.

Y/n chuckled. "No worries! Thank you, gentlemen! Here some apples for you!"" Y/n said and hand the two MPs each apples. The h/c lady waved at them then walked in indide the MPB.

"Thank you, miss Dok!"

Y/n laughed and just nod.

Idiots.

Y/n got inside of the MPB HQ building, she didn't waste any more time and went straight to the room where the authorized documents room of the MPB is located.

Y/n is just cool and waves at the MPs she comes across with, she looks so calm but deep inside she's very nervous, especially that there might be people who might recognize her.