-

"Daphne, I'm just saying, he could be like really high right now" They said me. Come to think about it, there was a possibility in the ages he said.

"Yeah and I feel bad to turn him down now. What if he cries?" I felt like I was babying him. It just felt weird but I kind of had a sense that he acted like a man child or something.

I minimized the discord tab and obviously saw his twitter on my browser. He literally had just tweeted out "A PRETTY GIRL IS TALKING TO ME HELP ME" a few minutes after I had friend requested him.

"Aww he seems nice" Kai smirked, obviously looking at me

"I came to become a client to someone not date them" I sternly said to Kai. "Plus how do we know he's not lying about his age?"

"Ask him for proof. Like send an ID with his birthday or something then just block out the personal info"

"Do you think if I asked him for a picture of his face, we would be able to tell if he's above 18?"

"I don't know. What does his face look like?"

"How the fuck am I supposed to know?"

"FUCKING ASK HIM YOU DIMWIT" They yelled, letting out a sigh "Man I love yelling and not always at you but you know.."

"Like I can just randomly fucking ask someone for their face" I sighed, looking back at my main monitor with discord at front 

-

Sapnap ⊝

LaffyDaffy
you got a face?

Sapnap
no I got a cock

LaffyDaffy
proof? 

Sapnap
you want one? 

LaffyDaffy
send it to me

Sapnap
*sent an attachment* 

LaffyDaffy
damn that's a hot cock man
nice cock

Sapnap
thanks his name is Dream

-

"Why the fuck are you talking about cocks?" Kai asked, disgust being in their voice. 

"No clue.. He sent this photo of a boy who looks painfully American" I said, looking deeper into the picture. 

"WAIT GO TO THE PICTURE" They requested. I scrolled up to the picture, clicking it for it to zoom in "IS THAT HIM?" 

"I don't know?? That's his cock" I wasn't being serious but I didn't know if it was him or not in the picture. It was a picture of a blonde man looking like he was in his early 20s that was dressed in a squid game mask and a black hoodie?? Where the fuck did he get that thing, it's so fucking ugly man. Dude wears a mask and decides not to put the hoodie up to stay anonymous. 

"DUDE HE LOOKS RESPECTFULLY ATTRACTIVE" 

"YOU CAN'T SEE HIS FACE DIPSHIT" 

"YEAH BUT HIS BODY IS ATTRACTIVE" 

Suddenly a new message notification appeared at the bottom of my screen. I exited the photo and scrolled down to see what he said. 

Sapnap ⊝

Sapnap
I have a kitty too

LaffyDaffy
MMMM I LOVE PUSSY

Sapnap
FINALLY SOMEONE GETS ME

LaffyDaffy
send ze puthay

Sapnap
yes ma'am
*sent an attachment*