So beautiful, please, woman

Start from the beginning

.

She was moaning. I picked up my pace. She began to climax. Her walls are clenching my cock.

A: Cum for me, baby, please.

She did. I continued to thrust hard and fast. After she came down, I began to rub her clit. She started to climb again. I felt her climax as she trembled under me. Watching her, I knew I wasn't going to last much longer. I picked up the pace and began to thrust harder. She began to climax again, and I joined her.

I rolled off of her and laid beside her. We were both breathing hard. I pulled her so she would lay her head on my chest.

I ran my hand gently up and down her back.

A: Baby.

She sits up and looks at me.

A: I love you.

C: I love you too.

A: You never answered my question.

C: What question?

A: Can we try for a baby?

C: Let's take some time and think about this. We have been together for a month. You haven't met my family yet.

A: I met you. That's all that I need.

C: I'll give you an answer at the end of the day.

A: That's fair.

We both get up and shower separately. I am dressed. She walks down in a tank top and shorts.

A: Come on, I want to show you something.

I held out my hand, and she took it. We went to my Bently. We drove for a while, and we were at my second house in Utah.

We went to the backyard where my car barn was. I opened the doors. She waited and looked at me.

A: Come on. I held my hand out.

C: This is a fantastic collection.

She walked around until she got to my 1968 C-10.

C: Can I touch in?

A: Yes, silly.

C: They must have wrapped it.

A: You do like cars. That wasn't something you just said.

She popped the hood.

She looked at the truck for a while. I watched her. I have only known her for a month, and I want her to have my babies. Shit, I should have proposed last night.

A: I have something else to show you.

I led her to my Bugatti.

C: Oh... SHIT.

I unlocked it. She climbed in. I opened the door that it was parked in front of.

C: Let's go, baby.

She jumped in the driver's seat.

A: As cute as that is, I'm still in charge. I'm driving.

She pouted.

A: I'll let you drive when we are someplace safe. It can get away from you quickly.

C: I understand.

I drive through the mountains. I get a notification that someone is at my house.

I pull over. It's Kris.

C: Are you ok?

A: Yes. Kris is at our house.

I called the police department and my security.