When The Wind Is Low And The Fire's Hot

As ainz was inspecting the giant robot or a metal gear, he had some sort of endangered feeling within his guardians, he asked himself what that feeling was until he remembered that he went to gather shaltear to find the man. He worried that shaltear may attack the man and make it so the man attacked her as well. Although he is not worried about Shaltear's defeat, he is worried about what the man is capable of. He knew that the power of that man is still beyond his expectation.....

That is.... Until he looked closely. Ainz realized that this man looked nothing like the man he saw who took down that robot. This man is buff, more bigger, more taller than the one he saw. Not only that but he has a red board like object on his back that forms into a shield when needed. But that's not all, this man.... Is bald. (Nothing wrong with being bald though just pointing out)

At the fight...

Shaltear have found herself in a pickle with this man who pronounced himself as Sundowner, this man is nothing like the other humans that they have met, ainz description on this man was all true even tho this isn't the man that she was ordered to find.....

Sundowner then put up his sheild and started charging at the vampire... Shaltear leaped backwards dodging the man's attack, she was getting pissed by now.....

She then turned herself into a scary looking vampire to not only attack but intimitade the man. Sundowner's reaction was all but intimitade. "What the hell is that?" Sundowner said...

Shaltear leaped at sundowner about to strike him but little do he know she wasn't aiming for him, she was waiting for him to put up the shield so she can use it as a platform and jumped over him and attack his back. When shaltear achieved that plan, she attack the man's back but thanks to the armor, the attack was nothing but a scratch. Sundowner was startled but it made him smug a little turned around to attack the girl...

Sundowner started swinging his two swords, but shaltear is quite good at dodging swords.... He attacked from left to right and strikes from the top to the bottom but she was able to dodge them all. That's when sundowner put up his shield again and charged at shaltear. This time, she was caught off guard and he finally was able to hit her.....

The explosion pushed her way back.... Now she is REALLY PISSED OFF..... She didn't care if the explosion will hit her again.. she take on the man head to head and did a big leap closing the gap between them. Shaltear slashed the shield taking on its explosion and breaking it apart splitting it wide open....

Sundowner stumbled back but he did gain back his balance..... Sundowner got pissed. "Fucking child..." He then put his second blade into the holder to make a scissor blade again... "I'LL SPLIT YOU IN TWO!!"

(Red sun over paradise; When the wind is low)

Sundowner charged at the girl and use all his strength in his attack, but I guess he never learns, shaltear dodge it.... That was a waste of strength since now shaltear has the upper hand, she started slashing on sundowner, the attacks are powerful, but his defense where more powerful.... Shaltear never thought that she would need to hit more harder just to kill this human, so she slashed this man with all her might.... That attack actually damaged his chest.. "Damn you!" Sundowner said....

He ready'd his second attack and tried to slash shaltear, he missed again... Shaltear then summoned her weapon and finally, with that open wound, she stabbed him right through the chest and finally killed him.. "You son of a bitch, you..... Got me..." His last words....

Shaltear transformed back to normal. For the second time, she never had been troubled by a human before.... "Your finally dead...." She said, until she realized.... She was needed to capture him, not kill him... "WHAT AM I GOING TO DO!!! AINZ WILL BE SO MAD AT ME!!!! I mean he didn't specified if I needed to kill the man or not, but he did told me to find him and capture himmmmmmmmmmm....." She was all in trouble..