Red Sun Over Paradise

(Ainz POV)

Holy Crap! This guy is cool! He was able to split that robot in two with ease, this could be a real problem for nazarick..... Wait a minute, his armor... It seems futuristic. Don't tell me that this world actually has futuristic weapons I don't know!

"Hey their friend, is there anything wrong?" The man told to me. "Uh.. n..no there's nothing wrong. Thanks for saving me." I told the man. "No problem. Hey if it not bother you. Where am I?" The man told me. I replied with "you're at the baharuth empire. Can I ask you what's your name."

......
.....
....
...
..
.

What's with the long pause? Did I say something wrong?

(Sam's POV)

Baharuth Empire? Is that a place? No, there's no such place as that. Am I somehow transported in some unknown country? I need to get more questions for this..

"Hey good sir, mind telling where I could go to an airport." I said to the guy. "Uh... A..airport. *clears throat* what do you mean by airport?" That's what the man told me.....

"The airport. You guys don't know what an airport is?"......

---

Ainz may sound clueless but he really do know what his talking about. The airport is a place in his world where they can travel in air by using an airplane, and this man knows what an airport is. He wondered if this a man was from their world as well, so he tried asking a question.

"Umm.. Have you been transported into this world?".. Momon said. "Transported? What do you mean transported?" Sam asked the guy.

Momon debated on wether he should tell him his secret or not. Reasoning is for the reason that this man could help with getting back in his world, or something in the line.

"Let me ask you this.... Where are you from?" Momon asked the man... "Well, if you are asking... I am from Brazil." Sam told Momon....

. . .

"Brazil? Brazil! That really is a place from earth! This guy is from my world. I need to speak to him immediately..... Wait, doing it now would be real risky. Not only that but that girl is still watching. I need to take this more carefully"......

"*Clears throat* Brazil you say? I'm sorry but there's no such place as Brazil. Could you be from the other side of the country?" Momon told Sam lying about not knowing what it is......

"What? They don't know about Brazil? Could I be in an isolated country where the people here are stuck with medieval technology... No, that's absurd." Sam said to himself. "Could it be..." The man said. ".....That you are summoned here?" Momon said..

......."what?".......

"I'm saying that your transported here from another world..." Momon explained. "What do you mean I got transported here..." Sam asked. "Hmmmmm..... I will tell you but... You got to trust me." Momon said in a dark tone.

"Do you know something that I don't?" Sam said..... "I'm going to leave now. Don't worry, I will fetch you once I've come back to my place and explain everything to you.." Momon said. Momon disappeared together with his companion....

"Hmmm... I really need answers now. If what he said was true then, what is a metal gear doing here?"...

---