Part two (draft)

(I have decided to write each part in peices it will be published before its done. If it says draft its not done, once that disappears the part is fully done)

They walked through the town to the throne room. "We got the battle-tested guardian that was sent, it seems very confused it dosen't know what to do with itself." Urbosa said. "Of course it dosen't! The battle-tested guardian was made to well you know! Battle!" Purah said stepping in front of Urbosa when they stopped walking. The battle tested guardians reason for existence was to fight for hyrule and it has been for ten thousand years. But now after the recent defeat of calamity ganon there was no monsters for it to destroy nothing to fulfill its purpose with."Thats true, but what can we do with it now?" Urbosa asked. "We could repair it! Its taken alot of damage over ten thousand years y'know!" Purah said loudly. "Hm, yes. If we repair it, it will be fully functioning and protected if we need it's power again!" Robbie said adding to Purah's idea. "I hope we wont need it again." Urbosa said. "I hope we do! That thing was banana's!" Said a voice. Kohga appeared out of thin air. He had a banana in his hand. The three stared at him. "What! What I'd do! Ive been good since we joined your side!" He said." By the way you two tech fanatics! When do we get to work with the researcher's again! Y'know were friends! We are supposed to help! Thats what friends do! Aint it?!" Kohga said getting louder the more he talked. What he said was true the researcher's had been friends with the yiga clan since they helped them get major developments in their research. The yiga didn't enjoy it at first but after they helped so much the ancient tech lab decided to gift them a bunch of bananas. Since then the yiga have been obsessed with the researcher's. "You just want bananas!" Purah said smiling and lifted up her hand pointing at Kogha, then she put it back down. "Wha? No! We just want to help you! But if you have bananas we'll definitely take them!" He said and quickly ate the banana he had. Purah stifled a laugh. "Well keep that in mind! If we ever need hard work done we'll ask you!" She said. "Wha? I mean of course! We'll do hard work! Especially if it gets us bananas." He said, the last part under his breath. "Why don't you go help the gerudo with the battle-tested guardian? There may be some bananas in it for you!" She said still smiling. "Right away!" He said bounding to the back of the room then jumping off the rocks that led outside. "For the bananas! Er, i mean science!" He said mid jump then he was out of sight. Purah was still holding back a laugh. "We have alot to discuss about the ritos findings. We may aswell start now!" She said her voice raising to a slighty higher tone at the end. "Come upstairs its private no one can over hear our conversation." Urbosa said. Purah nodded then Urbosa led them upstairs where no one could hear what was said except the three of them.