Da Truth is rEvEaLeD

(The ending might move a little quick because right after this, I'm starting book two! :D it'll
Be more JuIcY and then after book 2 we shall have one shots and maybe.. M A Y B E. some spice in one of the one shots)
-Time skip to after practice-
Tae's POV

As strange as it may seem... T and Z helped me realize how easy it could be for someone to snatch up y/n and take her before I can even confess.... So I've come to the conclusion that maybe I should tell her how I feel..

"Hey y/n?" I asked as I walked out with her.
"Yeah Tae?" She asked looking me in the eyes.
"Could we maybe take a walk?" I asked her
"Yeah sure!" She said as she pulled me along to a path that lead to the park.

"I need to get something off my chest..." (!) I told her. She nodded, signaling for me to continue. (CRINGE WARNING, BE PREPARED)
"Look... I know we haven't known each other for very long but every time I'm around you or talking to you in some way, I feel safe and happy..... you make me happy I'm so many ways y/n and you don't even know it.. this may be cringy but I don't know how else to say this so... Y/n L/n you make me feel like I'm on top of the world like no one else and it may be bold to say so but I love you. I don't JUST like you, this isn't just a crush and I need you to know that"

She stood there shocked and her face became bright red. "Tae, you have no idea how much that means to me.. you make me happy too, you're so kind, caring, and gentle and I love everything about you.. I love you"

I felt some small tears of joy well up in my eyes as I engulfed her in a hug. She didn't hesitate to hug back. After a while she slightly pulled away and cupped my face. I couldn't stop smiling so all I did was grin at her.

She kissed my forehead before whispering. "There's a bunch of people watching, let's go somewhere more private, okay?"
I nodded and she pulled me into an alleyway.
I was looking to see that no one followed us when I suddenly felt a soft pressure on my lips. I looked to see y/n kissing me sweetly with her arms snaking around my neck. I didn't wait to kiss back.

It was such a sweet and passionate kiss and I loved every second of it. We had been there for a good minute when we heard clapping and whistles. We turned around to see the rest of the guys cheering us on.

"Finally!" Robaire said as he smirked at us. The others agreed and smiled at us.
I turned to Y/n and smiled one last time before we walked out of the alley.

(The end! Sorry it's so short! But I have an idea for book two so I'm going to start on that right now! 🌝💅)