PaRt oF yOuR wOrLd 🌝

Y/n POV
Okay hi. I'm Y/n, im sarcastic, and have no idea how to control my life! I'm not the brightest but my dad said I was the prettiest little gorl there is so watch yo mans!

Anyway back to the important bit. I've recently been fired from my job because I was too, quote, "unwelcoming and slightly violent with customers". I worked at McD's with my best friend Michael and it was great! But people are a pain and I don't like them.

After I kept being turned down from a bunch of jobs, I decided to go online and throw myself out there!

I logged on to all social medias and posted "URGENTLY NEED JOB, I DONT WANT TO STARVE :/ thx."

Annnnnnnnnd not too long after I had posted some songs I wrote and played them I got a message from some girl.
<hey! I'm Janiqua! I saw you were looking for a job correct?>

(Yes I'm naming her JANIQUA and you can't say crap. It's the only name I could think that no one really has but if you do, jus tell me and I'll change it)

I grabbed my phone quickly responding but stopped mid-paragraph. I don't even know this person's background and that name sounds fake as hell. Bit suspish if you ask me. Despite my suspicions I continued to be the idiot I am and respond!

Meh: <Yo. Yeah I need a job. Like- badly :^>
Janiqua: <alright! Mind if we meet up and grab a drink while we discuss the whole thing and see if you're interested?>
Yeah they're definitely a murderer. We all die sooner or later ig, so why not?
Meh: <Mkay Janet>
Janiqua: <Janiqua...>
Meh: <yuh that's what I typed 👁👄👁>
Janiqua: <. . .>

Soon after, she messaged me the details and we were about to meet up when my phone went off. The ringtone being Shrek yelling "get out of my swamp!" And with that I knew it was my good ol' friendo Michael.

"Yo wassup loser" I answered
"DUDE GUESS WHAT!!"
"BORAK OBAMA MADE OUT WITH WILL SMITH'S WIFE AND TOOK OVER AREA 51?!"
"No, you freak, what the heck- . 4town is coming here to Toronto!" He yelled
"HUHHHHH?!?! NAUR!" I yeeted my phone across the room in excitement.

I hated most music like that but their songs actually weren't bad, I kinda enjoy them! And not gonna lie...da boys do be fine tho.
I ran ver and picked up my phone
"When?! And how much for tickets!"
"I'll send you the info later and tickets are 200 dollars my guy."
"...of all times to be broke and life chose now."
"Well I gotta go because unlike you, I'm employed heheh- Bye dude"
"Bye wet sandwich"
"I- EXCUS-"

BeEp. I hung up on him and got ready for the "interview" I kept my phone on me though just so I can get the information on the concert.
I put on some clothes which consisted of a hoodie and some sweatpants. I didn't care if I looked like a bum. As long as I was comfy, I was happy.
~le time skip brought to you by Robaire speaking oUi oUi~

At the cafe:
"So how desperately do you need a job?"
She asked.

"Wow. That's quite the conversation starter" i deadpanned. "Well on a scale of 1-10 probably a 10 or maybe a 13" I shrugged.
She didn't seem amused but I don't care because I think I'm pretty dang funny.
"Okay, listen here kid-"

I stopped her mid sentence and stood up slamming my hands on the table
"NO YOU LISTEN HERE BUDDY! I MAKE THE RULES AND I SAY YOURE FIRED!"
People turned their attention towards us with strange looks (aka this 👁👄👁) she looked at me with an annoyed expression.

"Look. All I need from you is to... lend... me your voice..."
"Bro I ain't the little mermaid. This ain't how things work Ursala"
"Janiqua. And I know but I need your voice and you need my money."
"Fair... so how much will the pay be per day?"
"Name your price"
"I want 50k every hour."
"...no..."
"Fine how about 50? You good with that?"
"Yes that works fine. So I see we have a deal?"
"Yeah sure." I shrugged and we shook hands.

That night I went to sleep with a job and excitement.

(A/n: YOOO ITS YO MATERIAL GWORL! Here to say I will post twice a day! Maybe more if I can! Unfortunately not today because it's legit like 2 am and I haven't slept all week- but tomorrow I will post three chapters and if I don't then spam below where I leave a meme to remind me to do so. Also I'm sorry for the opening chapter being so short, I'm working on it :((( bYe ByE dUdEs )

 Also I'm sorry for the opening chapter being so short, I'm working on it :((( bYe ByE dUdEs )

Da Word count: 811