"The Right Answer Is To-" The Bot Was Cut Off For Other Duty Services.

"I Must Go Now Master Red Son."
As The Bot Left Red Son Was Confused, They Didn't Know The Right Answer, What Could It Be?

"Aren't You Going To Tell Me The Answers You Stupid- Piece Of Junk!"

He Grabbed His Food Plate And Smashed It Onto The Floor.

"Fine! I Didn't Need You Anyways, I Can Solve This On My Own!"

She Face Planted Right On His Bed Muffling Into It Out Of Pure Anger.

~~Y/N's POV~~

Beep Beep Beep

"Oh Shit! I'm Nearly About To Be Late."

I Started To Speed Up A Bit More From The Speed Limit Trying To Get Passed The Cars And Random People In The Roads.

11:26
Cmon, Cmon

11:27.

11:28. .
Nearly There. .

11:29. . .
Got Here Just In Time! Wait I Only Got One Minute To Get In There!

I Rushed Into The Building Seeing My Coworkers Sitting Around, Talking To Each Other Or Sitting To Themselves. For Now I Wanted To Sit Down To Wait For My Boss. While Waiting I Saw A Dude With Caramel Hair With A Red Colored Vest Coming Up To Me.

Oh Shit Oh Shit Oh Shi-

"Those Colors Really Fit With Your Hair."

I Blushed With Embarrassment.

"O-oh! Thank You So Much! Your Vest Fits With Yours Too."
I Gave Him A Small Smile.

"Wow Thanks, I Debated For A Day When They Asked Us This."

"Haha Same! I Couldn't Decide So I Ended Up For F/C (Favorite Color), I Think It Was A Good Choice."

"So What's Your Name?"

"Names Y/N. How About You?"

He Gave Me A Smile

"Mine's F/N (Friend Name) It's Going To Be Nice Working With You." Then He Grabbed A Chair And Sat Next To Me. We Talked About Our Interest And Mainly Where We Trained.

"You Didn't Train At W/P #1 (Work Place #1)?! That Was Like The Best Rated Place Between Any Of The Trainings!" As F/N Yelled That The Boss Came In. What Time Even Was It? I Checked My Phone Real Quick And It Was Only 11:41. Huh Wow Time Flies Fast, I Really Thought It Was 12.

"Alright Team, Work Starts Around 20 Minutes. I Want Your Best Smile, Personalities, Even If You Have To Fake It." The Last Parts Were Mumbled. Real Encouraging Boss. . .

"We All Have Our Schedules Right? I Don't Want People Calling Me Asking For New Ones Just To Quit."

Beep Beep Beep