Chapter 15

Please vote!
___________________________________________

When we reached the end of the stairs the boy ran up to me and introduced himself as Alec.

He held my hand and lead me to the dining table. The lady who I assume is his mother went to the kitchen and then came back with a big pan of chicken.

A heaven mi deh or wah?

The man that took me here walked threw a door I didn't even realize was there. He sat at the head of the table and you could see he was a man that held authority.

The lady went back to the kitchen and came out with other food.

"Unuh aguh eat all a this?" I asked them. The lady looked at me and chuckled saying "No son, we aguh eat all a this".

I felt a pang in my heart that I've never felt before.

I didn't know my birth mother, my aunt raped me and I didn't have sisters so I don't really have a female figure that I look up to.

And I could tell this particular female would be the one I look up to going forward!

After dinner the man called me to a room, he told me his son will show me the room I'll be staying in, and if I want anything I should tell his wife.

I really wanted to ask him why he was helping me but I didn't want to ruin things.

They both raised me as their own and Alec took me as his brother. I later learned that the man in question is the don, he was going to retire soon and wanted his sons to take over.

Of course, Alec would be the don and I'd be his right hand.

I had no problem with that, after all, I didn't want to be a don, too many responsibilities yaw man.

Flashback over

I slowly walked into the warehouse and knocked out the idiot who I hate because him deh wid Sabrina.

I take the restraints from the girl's hand and she jumped in my hold and thanked me. Mi nuh too use to affection with other people unless a Mommy or Alec, daddy nuh too soft wid we but him never treat we badly.

I tried giving her back a little hug, I dragged the man that was now knocked out to my van and put him in the back.

I called Alec and told him what had happened, we took him to our warehouse where he was beaten multiple times.

We did an investigation on him and realized he has a pattern. He first dates the girls then kidnaps and rapes them.

When mi think bout it Sabrina could have been next, mi walk to the warehouse and aim up him head.

POW, one clean shot inah the pussy forehead!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I drove up to Sabrina's house, mi know dissa location yah like the back a mi hand but mi give Aaliyah the benefit a the doubt and mek she send it still.

I looked in the mirror fih see if mi look presentable one last time, I tooted my horn a few times then I saw her. The woman of my dreams, walking so elegantly to the car.

Rass, dem better clean out one a the guest bedroom fimi caah mi nuh plan fih leave!

I came out the car and helped her with her bags, she hugged me and when mi say mi frighten, mi frighten uh fuck.

Laad mi never expect this!

But I smiled and hug her back, I walked to the passenger's side and open the door for her. After all, a queen must be treated as such!

Our drive back to the house wasn't as awkward as I thought it would be, we spoke about our lives and she told me information about herself that I already knew.

But I felt so good hearing it from her lips, caah believe mi turn a stalker to rass.

When we arrived at the house Aaliyah and the twins were outside awaiting their cousin's arrival.

Me think me coulda run fast, as the car stop Sabrina run out straight into Aaliyah's arms. Bad to bad she can run fih Jamaica.

I took her bags from the car and brought the inside while I left them outside talking.

Mi bring her bags inah the guest room beside the one mi aguh stay, cause why not?

Lol!

Aaliyah's pov

It feels so good seeing my cousin, we talk
On the phone but jah know it feel better in person.

Mi can lick her inah her back when we a laugh now and laugh way too loud fih she start cuss mi.

This weekend is about to be lit!

We aguh shopping first then keep a barbecue and invite only close friends.

❦~ ❦❦~ ❦❦~ ❦❦~ ❦❦~ ❦❦~ ❦❦~ ❦❦~ ❦❦

Thanks for reading🫶

I will try updating this book daily going forward❤️