Chapter 4

Beck's POV
Jade has been more and more angry with me and I can guess why, because I defended Tori and told Jade to stop being so rude to Tori. I walked into school and waited at Jade's locker for Jade so I could speak to her and try to make her see how unreasonable she's being.   I saw Tori walk past. "Hey Tori!" I said and gave her a hug. I noticed that she looked really malnourished. I saw Jade walking my way and she didn't look happy. She wrapped her arm around me and started making out with me. It was making Tori feel uncomfortable so Tori walked off. I don't blame her. "Babe, you ready to see my fight scene with Tori tomorrow?" Jade asked. I nodded. She walked away smiling. She seemed happy for once. Wow. That's a good thing. "Babe, can you go get me a coffee?" Jade asked. I nodded and walked to JetBrew. I came back with Jade's coffee and Jade gave me a kiss. She is very aggressive. I wonder if I made the right choice by dating her.

Jade's POV
The plan is going to be perfect. I'm going to fake a black eye and get Tori into trouble. She gets everything. She's a fucking home wrecker! After tomorrow, she's going to know what revenge is. I am so excited to see her get into trouble for once. "Jade, do you want me to do the fake black eye after school?" Cat asked. "Shhh!" I yelled. We went to get another coffee and Cat grabbed her bag. "Yeah. Just keep it a secret that it's fake." I said. "Kk!" Cat said happily. Tori's not going to steal Beck away from me anytime soon. "Also, when I frame her, you're on my side since you're helping me with this." I said and cat nodded. "Even if I wasn't helping you, I'd still be on your side." Cat said and I smirked. I called Beck to see if he wanted to hang out after school. No answer. "Oh, hey babe." He said. "WHY DIDNT YOU CALL ME BACK?" I yelled. "I didnt get your message." Beck said. Ugh, whatever. I walked away to my car.