Season 2: Chapter 1 - New Profiles

Начните с самого начала

Tari still trained with Luigi to be a great hero, and having hope Mario will have his redemption someday.. She knows he is a good man.. But until that doesn't happen, she will be sure she will avoid letting him make more victims..

߷ — Now, in the new Chapter —߷

Belle's P.O.V:

My friends have found me here, near to the hospital where i became mother of my daughter Reyby.. Tari did understood why i didn't want to get back to them.. I wanted to take a time close to her to be back adapted to the happy emotions i had before everything had happened.. She gained so much trust in me, that she is loving me with all my heart..

Though.. I noticed she wasn't good at understanding video game or movie characters, and she had a Sonic plushie.. But she calls him "Blue Hedgehog" as he is, since she doesn't know his name.. It would be nice to teach her about these stuff..

I fed her..

Gave her her medicines

Teeated her

Gave her bath

And all of this..

For lots of days in my life..

I felt.. Happy..

And yet, surprised that was happening.. Being a mother.. Of a child that i didn't even know it existed..

It has been four months already, and the doctor said she could be off the hospital for lots of months if i promise to give her her medicines regularly and daily, every night, one pill per day and another in case of emergency..

I was glad i could..

Yet.. I didn't know what could happen.. I live in a apartment far from the city her father actually lives.. Should i take her to my house or his?

But.. I remember.. Mario wants a rest.. He is still traumatized of what he did, and definitely afraid of making his brother hate him for almost causing a murder again..

Someday i will let her visit him.. But not until he fully recovers..

I heard Luigi is a local hero in his city, using his powers to protect his people in there, but he's not a official one, he's more of a vigilante.

So.. Does that mean that there are official heroes in Canada..?

What if i meet one..?

Anyway..

I wasn in my path to take my child to my house, while talking to her about the video games she love such as Sonic and the one her fsther technicallt is in, Mario, and giving her a beautiful red feather to put in her hair, nearby her ear

And yes, Reader, i know you are confused about the Mario games existing in a world where there is already a Mario.. But, well, in real life there are Marios too, ya know.. Of course, they doesn't have superpowers and stuff like that, but still.. And yet, i know it still doesn't make sense.. But yeah, just keep reading and don't think too much about it..