Vachan

Continued from previous part....

Some more days passed and finally it was the day of wedding.

She was sitting in her room wearing the lehenga with the veil on her face. She was looking no less than an angel. She was all ready but something was missing she thought. Her parents! She was missing them very badly. She was looking downnwith closed eyes when she suddenly felt a hand on her shoulder. She got startled and immediately wiped her tears. She looked back and found Anubhav standing there.

Hm- aap?

As- ji hum

He sat besides her and held her hands.

As- hum jante hai aap kya soch rhi hai...yahi na ki ammi abbu aaj yaha kyu nahi hai? Agar woh yaha hote aur aapko aapke vivah ke din aise rote hue dekhte toh kya unhe accha lagta? Nahi na?! Aur aap aisa khayal la hi kyu rhi hai apne man me ki woh nahi hai yaha? Woh yahi hai! Hamesha se aapke sath hi the! Yahi aapke aaju baaju rehkar aapko dekh rhe the aur abhi bhi dekh rhe hai! Aur hum jante hai ki humari maa bhi unke sath hume dekh rhi hai..!

Hm- par aapki maa toh neeche hai na

As- woh toh humari dusri maa hai..hume janam dene wali maa sattaees (27) varsh pehle hume chhod ke chali gyi..! Hum tab keval teen varsh ke the par hume pata chal rha tha ki ab humare paas woh sukoon bhari godh nahi hai..! Hume pyaar se sehla ke sulane wale hath nahi hai..! Par tabhi baba in maa ko leke aaye..unhone hume bilkul apne bacche ki tarah paala..humme aur Karishma me kabhi bhed-bhav nahi kiya..! Kehte hai na janam dene wale se bada paalne wala hota hai..!

She nodded.

There was a knock on the door.

As- chaliye hum chalte hai shayad rasme chalu ho gyi

She nodded.

He was going towards the door when he realised that he forgot something so he turned and started moving towards her. She was her nervous when he came close to her ear, so close that his lips were touching her ear.

As- aap bohot khubsurat lag rhi hai( huskily)

Hm- sh..shukriya( low voice due to his effect)

He moved back and went out of the room.
She was blushing unknowingly but quickly started checking everything as she heard SS calling her name from outside.

She descended down with Santosh and saw that Anubhav was sitting with his sehra on so she was unable to see his blush. She sat besides him and they started with the other rituals.
They exchanged garlands,
He tied the nuptial chain in her neck,
He filled her hairline with vermillion,
Chacha ji did her kanyadaan,
Her eyes were teary which was noticed by Anubhav,
Their knot was tied,
They took the seven rounds around the holy fire,
Promising each other,
And finally!,
Pandit ji announced them as husband-wife!
They took blessings from elders.

After sometime,

All the guests were having their dinner except for their family.
Karishma came near Haseena and saw her playing with Krish.

Ks- kamal karti ho tum bhi! Shaadi hai aap tumhari aur tum Krish ke sath khel rhi ho?!

Hm- woh shaadi ki taiyaario me hume Krish keliye time hi nahi mila isliye woh humse naraz ho gaya toh hum use mana rhe hai...kyu Krish?

Krish giggled as he nuzzled her nose in his stomach.

Ks- par tumhe toh Anu bhaiya ke sath hona chahiye

Hm- kaha hai mr. Singh?
She was still busy playing with Krish.

(Krish- jalwa hai humara yaha😎)